Port Douglas spearfishing/fishing/snorkel charters

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish food Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Port Douglas spearfishing/fishing/snorkel charters
    Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 10:56pm
fish food View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I will be starting spearfishing and fishing charters soon, based out of tropical port douglas and daintree rainforest, taking customers to the reefs north of port douglas. If your looking for a day out whilst on holiday with the family or a dedicated spearing trip, it's well woth it. with warm, clear water, calm daysand plentiful fish to target. The area suits all levels of divers with good fish found in all depths. Best conditions are from September through to April. With air temps between 27 and 32 degrees, in the water depending on month you will only need either a Lycra stinger suit, or 3mm top 
and Lycra pants.

Fish species include all coraltrouts  leopard, bluespot and passionfruit, coronation, Bar cheek. All tropical trevally species, Gts, Spanish mackeral. Cobia, JObfish, Tropical snappers, mangrove jack,  big eye bream, Emporers including spangled, long nose and yellow lip, red emporer and nannygai. Parrots. Crayfish.

There are many dive options from diving the shallow lagoon bommies for crayfish to reef edge diving for all the species and deep bommies looking for red emperor and nannygai. There is also the option of diving the coast for a change of scene and nearby islands for barramundi, Mangrove jack, tuskfish, bar cheek trout and fingermark.

I have weights and 1300 carbon guns available for hire if needed.

Charter cost wil be about $200 per person. Includes pickup and drop off from accommodation if staying in port douglas.
Hire spearguns are 1200/1300 carbon spearguns $30 day
Hire weights $10
Charters leave port at 9am return at 4pm
And are weather dependant.

Will also be doing snorkelling/fishing charters

Pm me for more information on charters, or just if holidaying in the area
and want some info