Rotoiti

Page  <1 293031
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2023 at 4:50pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Wow! boomer fish McTool.

Rotoiti still produces good ones.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote double tap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2023 at 3:45pm
double tap View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey MB, apologies if this isnt the way to contact but cant see any other way. Id like to get in touch with you please, have a chat. Would you mind using my email     [email protected]

Cheers Rob
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mc Tool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2023 at 3:58pm
Mc Tool View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Uncle Uncle wrote:

Wow! boomer fish McTool.

Rotoiti still produces good ones.
Not me  Uncle ,its Rainbows fish Smile
I wish I was young again .... Id be heaps smarter than this time
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2023 at 10:36pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by double tap double tap wrote:

Hey MB, apologies if this isnt the way to contact but cant see any other way. Id like to get in touch with you please, have a chat. Would you mind using my email     [email protected]

Cheers Rob

Send me a PM. Tap on my username on any of my posts, then "Send Private Message". 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HB_fishdive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2023 at 10:24pm
HB_fishdive View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Late report but it’s better than never. First trip to Rotoiti last weekend. Fished western bank?, the narrows and Te Mamaku point. I struggled to find any concentrations of fish but the narrows had the most sign. I had my chances with plenty of dropped fish but did land one- a beautiful 6lb butter ball on a slimey ghost. It was a challenge but I’ll be back once it warms back up to try get redemption.

On another note I fished Taupo this weekend and was pleasantly surprised with 15 well conditioned fish making it to the net. Grey ghosts and green orbits worked best and most fish were in 33-36m
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 12:14pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I was out last thur and friday mostly jigging Lake Rotoiti.
Normally best time and most productive this time of year but we really struggled again.
Only landed 10 for the  2 days - one nice 3kg fish but alot of the fish very average really.
Most fish seen on sounder around Hinehopu but also caught fish at Ruato, Gisborne pt. Moose , vercoes, the Hole West bank all a blank for us anyway.
Best flies the grey ghost as usual. 
We did get one on a soft bait which was a first.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 7:29pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good stuff Redfinger. Most people would be stoked with that outcome Smile
Page  <1 293031