"SHADOWS of Silver" *Video Clip*

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote flyfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "SHADOWS of Silver" *Video Clip*
    Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 11:59pm
flyfisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Some superb fun in the hills of the lower North Island this weekend just gone.

Hard fighting Rainbows in a pristine wilderness setting, whilst not huge, they made up for it in fighting tenacity!

Andrew
https://www.youtube.com/user/troutboynz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 6:07am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Stunning country we have there - pristine bush alright.  Thanked.
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 10:54am
Slab View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Epic stuff as usual Harding, Im feeling slightly violated after that crotch shot at 1.45 tho, looks like standing waist deep in ice cold water all these years has taken it toll.. Wish I could un-see that bit. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote flyfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 11:10am
flyfisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Will take note next time mate, tell your wife to stop emailing me though asking for that segment in slo-mo...

Cheers MacSkipper, deer city in there!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Troon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 11:29am
Troon View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Superb as usual Andrew. You are right about the Rainbows - pound for pound they are real scrappers!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote flyfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 12:48pm
flyfisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Cheers John, agree, most of the time they can pull a brown backwards I reckon!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MarkE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 8:49am
MarkE View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Another awesome Vid Andrew. Is the Twirly-bird ride a sign of old age? LOL
Sea Strike 18' Centre Console - Under Construction....Build Thread here
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote flyfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 10:49am
flyfisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Not far off the truth Mark!... feeling it!... bloody fantastic machines, but a part of me still feels like it's cheating a bit! I always used to cringe when guiding when a client wanted to go by chopper, they are exciting but make me uneasy!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 9:22pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Hey Andrew I couldn't help noticing you guys are now carrying another "string to your bow" in the form of a lead spinner rig complete with telescopic sights, to deal to those impossible to reach fish.

If you happen to nail a trophy fish or two using the technique that you wanted to have mounted, I know a taxidermist that does such a good job, you cannot even notice the bullet hole after he has finished !
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!