Far North turns on some hot fish'n in the 12ft Tin

Page  <12
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Garry 23041 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 10:34pm
Garry 23041 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I guess I am a little gun shy Geoff.

What got my attention was a few years ago I went and had a fish in the middle of a pretty rough weather week.

I fished the end of Fairway reef and had one of those great days out when everything pumps.

I went to golf the next day and told the guys over a beer about my trip and what occured even though it was just  a few hours in between crap weather.

I would have told a few others also outside of that.

There were no other boats out.

A few days later I read in the Herald in a little fishing report round-up they used to run that the fishing was good this week in Doubtless bay off fairway reef!

Who knows, but I found that a big wake up call anyway.

It,s a tiny little country that's for sure.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Albo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 6:53am
Albo View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Awesome fishing. Great report - 'liked'
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 5:45pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

nice pics, great place to fish.

FW can i ask why the move from the Senator to Osprey?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rudini33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2015 at 11:14pm
rudini33 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Beautiful brother!!... makes me wanna go there!!!Clap
Page  <12