New casting Group

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote o Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New casting Group
    Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:21pm
o Neill View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

"News" of a new casting group in the BOP?
Disappointing that a couple of individuals have chosen to attack them (on another forum) with the usual bigoted  comments calling them "feral" or "not real fisherman", well for one of these "types" you can't cast, I've seen you try, so you attack those who can you might actually learn something but... Angry Closed minds equals... you figure it out.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scuzzymoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 3:26pm
scuzzymoto View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

you need the facts before judging others o Neill regarding the BOP- if your interested in the facts contact the NZACA- governing body for Distance Casting in NZ,
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled” Mark Twain
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote o Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 9:19pm
o Neill View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I'm judging those who decide to abuse others simply because it doesn't suit them or in the case here can't cast themselves, personally the term "feral" should be reserved for those who attack dairy owners not those who simply choose to pursue their interests in a different format to what is provided elsewhere. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 10:09pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

And aren't you attacking them back? None of my business though ... Smudge out
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scuzzymoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 12:08am
scuzzymoto View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

understand what your saying o'neil, alot of info will be released very soon regarding Distance Casting in New Zealand/Australia. It will benefit all casters regardless of there capabilities , some are 2 one sided and need to step back and let things progress for the better of the sport-
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled” Mark Twain