surfcasting

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mac96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: surfcasting
    Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 10:40pm
mac96 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey everyone, new to the site, relatively new to fishing as well, looking for a place around Auckland to fish from the rocks or a wharf and actually catch fish, been to Cornwallis, under the harbour bridge, Red Beach, even around silo park and caught nothing but tiny (and I mean tiny) snapper. Heard of a place up at whangaparoa Duncansby rd or Stanmore bay? Could anybody please give me advice on these spots e.g what tides to go on, accessibility etc. and if anyone has any other good accessible spots please, cheers LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote o Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 6:54am
o Neill View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The water on the southern side of the harbour bridge produces excellent fishing (at the right time of the year) manily at night spring and March through to June, Ill find the spot on googlemaps today and send you a PM for where I caught fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mac96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 12:11pm
mac96 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

cheers mate