Three Kings Trip - Enchanter

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rawz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Three Kings Trip - Enchanter
    Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 8:15pm
rawz View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey guys I've booked a 5 day trip with Enchanter board at 6pm on the 23rdMay - 28th May currently 4 of us going all Far North fisherman who have yet to go to the kings.
and have 4 spots left if theres anyone interested, byo fishing gear, food, drinks etc to keep costs down, approx. cost will be around $1900per person for the 5 days.
Will be mainly targeting the big kings, bass, hapuka, etc, jigging and topwater fishing, livebaiting, and also hoping to get in a broadbill fish during the nights if weather allows, also be trolling to and from the kings so might be a chance for a marlin or other pelagic species

so any questions just pm me your information if your interested, should be a good trip
email - [email protected]
Cheers Rory
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Graemep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:15pm
Graemep View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey mate, in case you haven't been before -the food package is well worth it. I've never had so much food and it's all made for you, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Means you don't waste fishing time making your own and you definitely get your money's worth.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:38pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Graemep Graemep wrote:

Hey mate, in case you haven't been before -the food package is well worth it. I've never had so much food and it's all made for you, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Means you don't waste fishing time making your own and you definitely get your money's worth.

Yes the foods real good and I've had many catered trips but do the numbers ....
8 people at $50 per day x 5 =$2000.
My mum did the catering for another well known boat doing this trip for many years, the volume of food could feed 20 people per day
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rawz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 7:34pm
rawz View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

cheers guys will look into it for sure
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 9:37pm
Snag View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Graemep Graemep wrote:

Thumbs Up

Best option by far.

Did that on Cova Rose a few years back, well worth it! and Lance has a fantastic menu.

$200 bucks each is well worth it, your gona be too tired to even lift a beer at the end of each day, let alone cook and clean!Smile

Last thing u wanna worry about is some one else eating all your food & drinking all your drinks on a trip like this.  

Hope that helps
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rawz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 4:06pm
rawz View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

cool catering is booked 3 spots left if anyones keen?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Taking Time Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 11:24am
Taking Time View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

+1 for provided food, insanely massive feeds, to the point where you feel you just don't stop eating the entire trip and walk off the boat 5kg heavier 
They reckon the entire $50pp is spent on the food and I don't doubt that at all.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote John_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 7:27am
John_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You can buy the food yourself save dollars. Deckie will still cook it for you's... They do make the mean feeds & snacks in between... 
Just get what they would provide, will save money to be used on tackle. Share costs around make a list of what you need trace line, sinkers, puka rigs, Jigs, 1-2 spare spools braid etc. Tip don't skimp on fishing gear/tackle etc. Try get the good stuff, make sure your gear is serviced & ready to go..