FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gamefishing Updates - New Plymouth-Raglan - 19/20

Page  <1 456
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote White snake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 8:35am
White snake View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hi Alan.Any time all good.on the phone a bit at work so if I don't answer leave message and I'll ring you back.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 5:17pm
feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Update on the west coast, Kawhia One Base, 17 marlin, tagged/weighed, the first two days were marginal for fishing.

Kawhia at this stage has has had a great season, more than 50 marlin weighed/tagged so far.

Cheers
The only bar to frequent is the Kawhia Bar
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 6:00pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Spoke to White snake today - awesome dude. Very helpful.
Sorting accom bookings now.
Thanks for the help Simon. Much appreciated.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote White snake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 8:01pm
Gold
Gold

Happy to help Alan.one of the great things about this forum alot of people happy to help each other out.The more people who travel the better.The local businesses sure appreciate it.👍
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 8:18pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sweet I might just look you up Simon if the fish and weather is good down there in March. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 9:04pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Keep in touch Krow - may have some news for you - or if you are short of crew... :-).
At the moment we are looking to get there around 7-9 Mar.
Like herding cats.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jared1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 7:50am
Jared1234 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

How's the fishing going in taranaki? Dont hear alot of updates on social media for there.
Got the first week of March off work to try get my first marlin, been trying for about 8 years now....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote White snake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 1:19pm
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by krow krow wrote:

Sweet I might just look you up Simon if the fish and weather is good down there in March. 

Sounds good know any time
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote White snake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 1:20pm
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Jared1234 Jared1234 wrote:

How's the fishing going in taranaki? Dont hear alot of updates on social media for there.
Got the first week of March off work to try get my first marlin, been trying for about 8 years now....

9 marlin caught on Sunday.quiet day yesterday.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jared1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 1:58pm
Jared1234 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks for the update. Many boats fishing for them?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote White snake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 6:43pm
Gold
Gold

Not sure on total number.my guess around 20 doing nationals out of new plymouth and a hand full of others going out of waitara and mokau.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote White snake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 2:32pm
Gold
Gold

Page  <1 456