Gamefishing update 2012 - Mercury Bay

Page  <1 2122232425>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 9:38pm
RAV View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Team TOO EASY all over this comp going to be a big change from the good ship the Caslte (35bertty) we just spent 8days on slaying swords and marlin!!! But I'm up for it!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The HUMPSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 9:18pm
The HUMPSTER View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

All day long nice workl
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Niggly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 10:00pm
Niggly View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by The HUMPSTER The HUMPSTER wrote:

All day long nice workl

Got your sausage fingers working i see.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Niggly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 10:04pm
Niggly View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by berglar berglar wrote:

Cheers Carl,
Nice way to get on the board for the season
Sons 1st Marlin.
Great Tuna you guys.

Nice fish Berg, we could see you on the horizon going in circles. Now you know why its called the horse paddock!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Niggly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 10:09pm
Niggly View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Epic Epic wrote:

Well done to the crew on Bacchus on that stripey, nice fish. Sounds like a good bite today were sitting on tauranga channel while chasing bluenose on jigs so missed hearing the hook ups but caught up with ye and Luke who dropped a blue at back of aldies, shame about the other blue was that infinitys? Niggly tag another too?

Blake tagged a 80kg fish, his second this season. 11 years old and thinks he's a marlin magnet now.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote six guns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 12:43am
six guns View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Am amped for the comp will be fishing on captin Morgan
skull draging and taging
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 4:30am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

ITM comp starts today - will be interesting to see how the teams go - go the pullers!
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 6:46am
Kas View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Good luck to team "satisfaction"...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote berglar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 10:34am
berglar View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by Niggly Niggly wrote:

Originally posted by berglar berglar wrote:

Cheers Carl,
Nice way to get on the board for the season
Sons 1st Marlin.
Great Tuna you guys.

Nice fish Berg, we could see you on the horizon going in circles. Now you know why its called the horse paddock!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 7:06pm
afisho View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Anyone been chasen the game out Alidies/hook ways or know where the baits at?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote carlostairua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 10:10am
carlostairua View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt

Tairua local gazza got a 100k odd stripey on tues south of aldys inside the 100 I think amongst the skip pies down on southern pins
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote carlostairua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 5:18pm
carlostairua View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt

sounds like drew edwards on 'sea r lis' has landed a nice stripey on a live skippy in the whiti trailer boat comp, caught at the aldies.  he's having a great season on his new senator. with f all else landed in the comp i would hazard a guess he will clean up  and will be having a few tonight......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whiti-fisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 6:51am
whiti-fisho View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yep 127 kg nice fish 
I step out my door to paradise on earth
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote otdrmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 5:32pm
otdrmn View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

And the results of the small boats was.........?
The 4 R's ~ Rods, Reels, Rifles, Rooting
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catcha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 8:25pm
Catcha View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

weather was pretty crap 1 stripey caught,a 10 kg albie and afew nice snapper were also weighed. results will be on club website soon i would say. my missus won the mahimahi prize by lucky draw so she is stoked as , good comp and pretty social evenings bring on next year
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whiti-fisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 8:56pm
whiti-fisho View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Weather was the winner on the fishing front ,most boats couldnt get out past Centre for the first two days .Sea-r-lis caught the only stripey on the last day 127 kg ,wahoo woman caught the heaviest Kingi with Tobez on sanity 14 kg ,heaviest snapper 10 .something .Warren harris was the last man standing and won the trip for two to Samoa and accomadation and fishing charters 
I step out my door to paradise on earth
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:29am
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

We had a double on yesterday. One pulled 100m and fell off. The other pulled 500m, jumped all over the ocean before landing on the leader and busting itself off. It was the only action we saw. We were fishing the middle ground in 130m. Water temp 19.9oC
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote riga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 11:50am
riga View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hard luck mate.  Sounds like it had been fairly quiet that way for a while so at least you got some action.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Adam... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 3:38pm
Adam... View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Anyone been out there doing it this weekend up this way?Any news be appreciated
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 5:42pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

saw a boat 'fowl play' weigh one on friday...dont know size but peeps still getting bites from chatter on radio
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Page  <1 2122232425>