NRL 2014

Page  <1234 8>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 4:00pm
Catchit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

yep, go the boys..
"We gave Sir Peter a knighthood," Mr Key said, "And if we could give him a second one, we would."

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 4:13pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Shot NSW cup warriors, smashed them!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feijoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 4:29pm
feijoa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

ahh so good to have league rollin around again

lets do this boys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 6:23pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

they just do themselves shame some times, its piss poor.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 6:54pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Nil comment, still to angry Angry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 7:36pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by straks007 straks007 wrote:

Nil comment, still to angry Angry

Yep,I hear ya
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Karlosnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 11:02am
Karlosnz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yep and now the coach is goneConfused
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 2:39pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Just read about this in the Herald. 

How many coaches do the Warriors have to see off before someone at management level starts to understand that there is a massive lack of commitment and a complete lack of accountability within this team? 

The entire senior team should be put on notice and made to understand that if they do not perform to the required standard their pay packets will suffer as a result and that continual sub-par performance may mean being shown the door.  These guys are (supposed to be) professionals when all is said and done - this is their job FFS!  In any other industry many of the current crop would have already been given the "Don't Come Monday" message....

I didn't watch the match as I promised myself after last season's poor showings that I would not - at least until things showed definite improvement - and so far nothing I have read to date has tempted me to watch any matches this season.
Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pompey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 3:41pm
pompey View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Throw caution to the wind against the Bulldogs and play the entire Warriors cheer leaders squad. They are bound to have more athleticism , courage , discipline and determination than the current lot. I think they would naturally create space around the ruck as multiple tacklers rush to get them into the horizontal. They would defend well too, plenty of surrenders when blokes are confronted.
Much less ink as well I suspect and the shots of the dressing room would be worth close scrutiny.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 1:48pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Maybe this is what could bring a much-needed turnaround at the Warriors:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11234422

If so, sign him up right away I say.... but more needs to happen.  Scurrah and Bell should both go down the road pronto and someone with NRL experience and personal mana hired as a new CEO.  Steve Price perhaps?
Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feijoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 1:50pm
feijoa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

...ahh another weekend as a warriors fan

go the boys... or girls.. or whatever...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PDSquid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 5:00pm
PDSquid View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

eden parkThumbs Down

gunjack all the teke
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 8:56pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yea rite squid
Dont walk in from of a black cat either.
never step on a crack

come on chocolate cowboys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 9:39pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Bugger me this rubbish is hard to watch. I see a few improvements but still the same old mistakes happening which end in opposition tries. Im picking Cappy's going to drop that donkey Neilson fulla, he is **** house and brings nothing to the team. This crap ruins my weekends................
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 7:35am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bugger me this rubbish is hard to watch. I see a few improvements but still the same old mistakes happening which end in opposition tries. Im picking Cappy's going to drop that donkey Neilson fulla, he is **** house and brings nothing to the team. This crap ruins my weekends................

I look forward to 3 games that Auckland is in each weekend. Its hard to be bothered to watch TV now.
Just need the Mystics to loose now and Easter will be a write off. Unless I win at bowls today.
BMX Nationals on at Tauranga this weekend with son in law and grandson competing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 7:53am
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Possibly a lost try opourtunity when he dropped the ball,Nielsen is a good tackler but doesn't seen to have any thing else
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PDSquid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 11:47am
PDSquid View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

warriors are like a box of chocolate, soft in the centers
gunjack all the teke
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 3:40pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The clubs broken. Cappy won't last long at this rate and I know its early but I can't really see us making the finals now. I think we're more likely to be wooden spooners. At least Scurrah will be gone.
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 1:30pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Why is cappy just beligerantly playing Hurrell in reserve grade to prove a point. Its nuts whats going on at the warriors, KPIs on tackling, how about every time he plays we look 100x better with him destroying it in offense. Nielsen just isnt in the same league despite being reasonably competent on defense. Warriors have never been a good defensive team, so take away the one thing they are good at and they are hopeless on defense and offense. Just seems bloody minded.

Also really over some warriors fans saying real fans are there in wins and losses. Imo real fans hold the team they support (either financially or in voice) accountable for their performance.

On a positive I reckon our FB in u20 is an up and coming star. :-)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote onthedrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 3:47pm
onthedrop View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Don't understand it either Fiz best defence is offence , Hurrel also hits hard on d. I think dropping Shaun would be a good idea though I've lost count of the bad passes (to ground, no looks to no one and some mean hospitals) When you play that position passing is key. If you cant steer your team around the park and put in a good kick at the end of every set you suucck. If Feleti comes back in with some offloads might help too.
FEED THE WHANAU
Page  <1234 8>