I’m impressed!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’m impressed!
    Posted: 21 Feb 2003 at 5:49pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I just wanted to let you guys and gals know, that I am more than impressed with the quality and unselfish nature of the information that is being shared here at the fishing.net.nz forums...I look at no less than 8 fishing related boards around the globe and to say "we" are at the top of the heap as far as general fishing discussions are concerend is an under statement.

thanks all......AWESOME!!

I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jack Sprat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2003 at 8:29pm
Jack Sprat View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Yup, we're a great little community alright. There are some very knowledgable and generous people contributing to this special piece of cyber space. I've learnt heaps!!

It has to be said though Kezz, cheers for all your hard work in buliding up this forum. You do the forum admin thing well, thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2003 at 1:11am
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Congrates Kerren..... top of the Board now are you?

why don't you invite Dean Barker and his crew over and maybe we can teach em how to fish, because they will need something to fall back on when this weekends over im sad to say... or at least we could cheer them up, as its not that i blame them......   

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2003 at 11:18pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Thanks Kerren

I visited this site patiently for a year or two back when it had one or two postings a month. It only took off thanks to you ... and of course my gurnard stories...