B caps v India

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B caps v India
    Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 5:40pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

How the hell did we win that????? Apart from getting the obvious ten wickets required, I thought we stuffed that one totally by not enforcing the follow on.

Is this side we have one of great talent at the moment, or is it an average out of form Indian side?

Is it Hessan? BMac and his captaincy?,or the more obvious a great team effort? I'm in shock. I honestly thought this morning it was over.

Well done you caps, bloody awesome.......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feijoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 5:42pm
feijoa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

id like to think it was us, but i have a feeling the indian bowling attack is a bit soft, despite us getting done for 100 in teh 2nd innings. we did look in a little trouble at 200/2. india are also not so great away from home but there's no dobut we've had some excellent batting and bowling over the last couple of months and it's great to see some depth being built with young guys coming through.

today was a great match, the ebbs and flows made for perfect sunday test cricket

that last supposed no ball was a bit of a bummer, was getting really interesting, but happy to take the W anyday!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 7:03pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Too true Feijoa, was a great watch.

It's good to be in such a great place with wins over the indies, now India, but can't help but feel the WI were under gunned a little with the absence of Gayle. It's obvious too that the pitches provided at home suit us, but our performance has lacked at times on those wickets, which suggests that he calibre of our oppenents should not be over thought, and our skills praised.

All In all, it's bloody exciting to see us perform, on all levels, bat n ball, but the talent that is actually in stock in all 3 forms is the one that gets me.....we are actually turning into a formidable opponent.

Soooo stoked!