Factory Boats

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote _Dom_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Factory Boats
    Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 9:18am
_Dom_ View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

There's a net/line set by one of these Mutha's stretching right down as far as the eye can see just two-three hundred metres offshore.  I imagine it'll kill the fishing for a while.  How come they're allowed to do this ?  Shouldn't they have to fish further out ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big Manly Yaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 9:28am
Big Manly Yaka View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

where are you Dom?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote _Dom_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 9:54am
_Dom_ View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Kapiti
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nylg1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 10:02pm
nylg1 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Staggering is it ..... Don't worry I am sure as we are told by MPI its "Sustainable" LOLLOL

“The best computer is a man, and it’s the only one that can be mass-produced by unskilled labor.”
― Wernher Von Braun
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cheechy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 11:22pm
cheechy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

is it in front of the island?theres been trawlers towing up and down that bit of the coast since the day i can remeber and my old man comes home with a feed o snapper all the time even if the have towed through there in the morning