Fishing Videos here

Page  <12345 8>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 10:53am
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

that would gut you, thanks for sharing and welcome to the forums, enjoy yourself.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote herby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 5:29pm
herby View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Are spearfishing videos allowed here??

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 8:08pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

TOP VID HERBY Great Editing too! Do you guys ever miss?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Tangi DnA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2013 at 12:16pm
Tangi DnA View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 2:30pm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Motutere Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 5:58am
Motutere Magic View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jedijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 7:30am
Jedijay View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Here's my video from the weekend, it really just testing out recording underwater using a basic rig to send it down to the bottom. Hopefully more videos will be on its way Smile

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote family affair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 8:18pm
family affair View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

hey jedijay what kind if rig you using to record that stuff that's cool
mv maui
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jedijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 8:39pm
Jedijay View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I'm using a Sony Action Cam AS15 attached to some steel cable and a sinker. I'll post some photos on how I've rigged this up.

Couldn't believe how clear it was and how much light there is down below. Cant wait till summer to test out trolling and dropping into some work ups out wide.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brickwitheyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 10:02am
Brickwitheyes View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote lance@driveline.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 10:11am
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Heres a little one I knocked up the other night :)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 10:22am
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

great lance thanks for that, love the flat water at the kings be nice if it was always like that.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jet_ski_fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 12:11pm
Jet_ski_fisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

_|_ >=((((,('>

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jonocoogee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 8:00pm
jonocoogee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Does anyone know how to embed a facebook video into the threads?
TAS - Its a real disease
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brickwitheyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 9:42pm
Brickwitheyes View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Had to fish in unchartered territories due to weather.
Still got a bin full and saw Orcas.
Check out our video.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jet_ski_fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 9:15pm
Jet_ski_fisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Jonocoogee here ya go

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gatekeeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 9:27am
Gatekeeper View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt

Recent trip out with two legends Boulder and Mr Epic Adventures, awesome day on the water, thanks guys.

There is never a better time to go fishing than now, live the day
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tangi DnA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 9:52am
Tangi DnA View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I love the editing, simply awesome team.
I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 10:11am
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Great work Troy watching that vid remind,s me we dont get too many glass flat days like that. But when we do they are there to be enjoyed

Really REALLY looking forward to what you can do with the Mexico footage
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brown Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2013 at 12:49pm
Brown Dog View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Me and my mate Surf Casting on the Manukau Harbour, Monday 5th of August.....

Page  <12345 8>