Video report. Fishing in Siberia (Republic of Tu

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote VladimirR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video report. Fishing in Siberia (Republic of Tu
    Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 10:30am
VladimirR View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I apologize for the Google translation.
October 9 with friends fishing in Siberia (Republic of Tuva).  I suggest to admire the beauty of the 
river Biy-Khem with me. 

Video: Vladimir Ryaposov, Aleksander Bobrovskiy.
Music by Vladimir Ryaposov.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 11:32am
Amateur View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hello Vlad, I have watched 2 of your youtube videos so far. What a beautiful place!!!! I have never fished in rivers, we have fantastic access to the sea here in New Zealand. Thank you for the glimpse of fishing in your part of our world.
No half measures!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote VladimirR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 12:02pm
VladimirR View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

My friend gave me a video Trout Fly Fishing. Night fishing with artifical spinning mouse. Soon I'll be doing the story!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote VladimirR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 11:59am
VladimirR View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by Amateur Amateur wrote:

Hello Vlad, I have watched 2 of your youtube videos so far. What a beautiful place!!!! I have never fished in rivers, we have fantastic access to the sea here in New Zealand. Thank you for the glimpse of fishing in your part of our world.

Visit to New Zealand is our dream.Улыбаться
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote VladimirR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 8:32pm
VladimirR View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 10:02pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Great Videos man, great. I guess not so great to be there in January though eh? :-)
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote VladimirR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 10:39pm
VladimirR View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by Capt Asparagus Capt Asparagus wrote:

Great Videos man, great. I guess not so great to be there in January though eh? :-)

We have been there in April. report here 
On a visit to the Bigfoot Part 1
  http://youtu.be/JCuqYVa0NM0

On a visit to the Bigfoot. Iсe fishing. Part 2 

In these locations we had come in the winter for the first time. Had to a lot to drive by snowmobiles in order to find the fish.

http://youtu.be/v6m_k71X7ls

On a visit to the Bigfoot. Iсe fishing. Part 3 
Further our path lay on the lake Azas.
Azas - the largest lakes of Todzhinskoy basin, which is a natural monument. It is situated at an altitude of 944 meters, the length of 20 kilometers, width - 5 - 7 kilometers. It stretches from west to east. Here River starts Toora-Khem, and falls - the river Azas. On the lake scattered seven islands, the largest - the island Haar length of 1.5 kilometers. The lake begins to freeze November 7-10, and free of ice 10-15 May.

http://youtu.be/g5qbKk9xF34
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vladimir_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 8:41am
Vladimir_R View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

FOR TROPHY PIKE fishing places Putin