Botha v Williams

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SufixRockMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Botha v Williams
    Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 1:24pm
SufixRockMan View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Looks like this is going ahead on the 8th of Feb. Despite Botha's age it is still a huge step-up for SBW.

Hopefully Quade Cooper gets the **** bashed out of him on the undercard too
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PDSquid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 5:31pm
PDSquid View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Save ur money folks, this fight Will be eat ass.
Live stream it for free at vipbox.tv
gunjack all the teke
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 7:22pm
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

sweet link there squidThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 8:45pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Yep might watch it online. Might sleep instead. It's a real make or break fight for SBW though.

I reckon Botha might knock him good. Way too much experience and very capable of knocking him out early in the fight. SBW is gonna need to be quick on his feet in this one if he wants to stay out of trouble.
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SufixRockMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 7:45pm
SufixRockMan View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

i dont think he has enough experience to stay outta harms way - you dont just learn ring craft like that in training
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 8:02pm
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'm genetically coded to support Botha, SBW gaan a poesklap kry
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rockstar from Mars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 8:09pm
Rockstar from Mars View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

SBW wins it has already been decided no way he would be stepping in the ring otherwise to much money involved, Remember this is boxing......
Winning.....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bokbefok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 8:18pm
bokbefok View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Zambezi Zambezi wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ET487 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 10:03pm
ET487 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by bokbefok bokbefok wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL Ja my bru hope fully you right!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KiwiCoarseTackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 9:55pm
KiwiCoarseTackle View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

What a farce....christ I remember watching Lewis fight the big fat SA many many years ago....SBW stepping up??????  FFS
Hopefully SBW will getthe snot knocked out of him....very unlikely as already posted the outcome is who gets what cheque when....but would love to see it.....what is it with these people that makes them think they can fight???
Need coarse fishing tackle??? Give me a yell
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 11:36pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Quade won his fight easily. Cooperative KO in first round.
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 12:31am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Fight goes 10 rounds after everyone but the ref thought 12 and SBW very close to going down in the last round but holds on to win on points
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 12:52am
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Guess there will be some questions asked about the 2 missing rounds.
SBW would have been a gonner if  there had been even one more minute.

Corruption in Aussie sport rears it's ugly head? again...LOL

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 12:53am
STEVIE WONDER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

My understanding is that all title fights over all divisions must be 12 rounders. Everyone thought it was 12. Sonny Boy (lol) did ok but yeah i think he must stick to easier fights for now.
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 12:57am
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

just found this on the net

"Sonny Bill Williams vs Frans Botha Live
10 Rounds, Heavyweights Boxing
Venue : Brisbane, Australia
Time : 07 PM (AEST)"

Maybe it was set for 10 but everyone expected the usualErmm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 1:00am
Platinum
Platinum

Yes maybe the fighters knew.The SAF trainer thought it was 12 as well. Quite bizarre.
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 3:34am
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by saffayakker saffayakker wrote:

Originally posted by bokbefok bokbefok wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL Ja my bru hope fully you right!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Botha was robbed.
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dirtyharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 6:58am
dirtyharry View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Botha should have won.  SBW was nearly fkd in the 10th round and he only had dominance in rounds 3-6.  If it had gone the full 12 then Pretty Boy Williams wouldn't be looking so pretty this morning.
I waste most of my money on fishing tackle. The rest I invest in women and booze.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ET487 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 8:18am
ET487 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Match fixing is alive and well in AUSDead The Roosters have probably paid a shet load full of money to save Sonny Boy for their game against the Warriors. Hopefully they gave him a big welcome back packageOuchOuch where he cannot be saved by the bell or ref.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 8:51am
Platinum
Platinum

I agree with the judges SBW clearly won.Botha only started to fight from round 8 so can't see where he's getting the "i was robbed " theory from. He started to fight to late. I agree SBW would have been knocked out if it was 12 rounds
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Page  12>