Shimano 10year warranty

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Whippa-Schnapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shimano 10year warranty
    Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:31am
Whippa-Schnapper View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I have a TLD15 that has the whirring noise of a bearing on its way out. The reel is only 10months old and hasn't had very much use. Do you know if this sort if issue is covered by the Shimano 10y warranty?

keen fisho
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote swordfishsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 4:12pm
swordfishsteve View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Hi WS
Best to return it to your point of purchase for them to access warranty or not, cheers steve
REEL REPAIR GUY - Swordfishsteve, That Is Who I Am and That is What I Do : See More At :www.reelrepairguy.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 8:40pm
fozzie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

PM kezza on here, I had a problem with a couple of reels, could have saved a lot of hassle all around if I had contacted him sooner, Shimano tend to back their product.
Dont take life too seriously.....no one gets out alive any way.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 10:57pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

had one go on a tld 50 mate they were not interested, simply because it aint their fault, they cover the things that may part company as I read it, bearings come and go.