Fishing Coast to Coast Magazine..

Page  <1 10111213>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 11:25am
C A View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Kevin.S Kevin.S wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

It is aliiivvvveee

Not until you se an actual copy on the shelf to buy, we've seen several due dates come and go. Be sad to see it go, it was the first fishing mag I ever bought. But I suppose nothing lasts forever.

yep bang on there, still waiting for a pic of the issue someone said they picked up a few pages back
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 12:32pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by C A C A wrote:

[yep bang on there, still waiting for a pic of the issue someone said they picked up a few pages back

'Wotfish' was obviously taking the piss
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wotfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 12:51pm
wotfish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

'Wotfish' was obviously taking the piss......

Nope, sorry, more like Wotfish is terminally stupid...   and embarrassed.....   and got his magazines mixed up......    

Embarrassed
What? Fish? Where?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LBGer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 12:59pm
LBGer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Classic....
sounds like you were a bit too hopeful at the time.....
A king on the bricks is worth 5 in a boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 3:44pm
C A View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Finatic Finatic wrote:

Originally posted by C A C A wrote:

[yep bang on there, still waiting for a pic of the issue someone said they picked up a few pages back

'Wotfish' was obviously taking the piss

or not LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sea2Sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 9:25pm
Sea2Sky View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I was given a subscription for Father's Day. Have yet to see even a back dated issue. Now progressing a refund with the intermediary company/website the subscription was purchased from. They're still considering our request. Not concerned about the $$ value and there are still one or two other fishing mag subs I don't yet have, just disappointing for my family that Dad's present never arrived
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote DaveA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 9:59pm
DaveA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Those of you that have a subscription do have recourse under the consumers guarantee act, and in this case the fair trading act. You should act without delay.
A meal without wine is called breakfast.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 11:00am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by DaveA DaveA wrote:

Those of you that have a subscription do have recourse under the consumers guarantee act, and in this case the fair trading act. You should act without delay.

Bang onThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fitzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 2:22pm
fitzy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Its very alarming to hear that CTC is still taking new subs when they havn't published for some 6 months and subscribers have not had any comms from them about missing magazines.

In my view this is getting very close to being fraudulent on the part of CTC's directors. At the least the directors could be open to reckless trading charges.

If I was owed a magazine or had paid a new sub and not got a mag I would be complaining to the Commerce Commission. 

This matter has now gone on for month after month. Its time for CTC to put up or shut down. their behaviour cannot be defended.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DaveA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 8:29pm
DaveA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Under the consumers guarantee act first you need to formally request a refund. This should be done by registered post to their business address. 103 Duke street Hamilton. If enough of us do it first thing Monday it should do the trick. Allow 14 days then make a formal complaint to the commerce commission.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 8:38pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

I dont think that still there address ?  Cos they used to have a tackle/electronics shop there but they closed that down quite a few years ago and Mike was working at Te rapa at rollos for a while and the mag i think was run from there home...

i know people have tried ringing with no luck but the fax might work ??

NZ Fishing Coast to Coast Magazine

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=717361
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muzzfishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 11:42am
Muzzfishing View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I won a 6 month subscription to C2C, at the Surtees fishing comp back in April just received a letter from the Bay Fisher Magazine saying they are pleased to come to the party and provide a 6 month subscription to the Bay Fisher Magazine . Good on ya Bay Fisher Magazine.Thumbs Up
    A Good Skipper Keeps the water on the outside of the boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jason@kayakfishingnz.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 1:43am
[email protected] View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Someone pointed out on the KayakFishingNZ.com forum here

The magazine is now listed for sale on Trademe...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/business-farming-industry/businesses-for-sale/services/other/auction-520490613.htm

www.KayakFishing.NZ

Kayak Fishing - It's Catching!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 9:26am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Has been up there for a while now Mental. Somebody else posted a link up in the Briny Bar about a month back. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DaveA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 6:47pm
DaveA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hmmm. I see there is a new web site up, with a contact page as well, worth a shot to find out what is happening

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ritchtheitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 11:41am
Ritchtheitch View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Note that if you paid by credit card you "should" be able to get a refund direct from your bank.  Goods purchased but not supplied.  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 11:42am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Gemfish Publications has gone into liquidation...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sufishent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 3:19pm
Sufishent View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Ritchtheitch Ritchtheitch wrote:

Note that if you paid by credit card you "should" be able to get a refund direct from your bank.  Goods purchased but not supplied.  

Just phoned the bank to try - they won't honour bad payments beyond 60 days. Seeing as how I paid mine at last years boat show ..... no chance.

If I see Mr Rendle at the next boat show I will be asking for an explanation.
You can never have enough fishing tackle
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 3:28pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

He had nothing to do with it when it went into liqiudation... got out of it moonbeams ago.... was all in this post somewhere he no longer was involved with it...
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=717361
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishing Addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 3:32pm
Fishing Addiction View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

believe him and the wife split and he left the magazine. his wife tried to keep it going but she couldnt manage
Page  <1 10111213>