Super XV

Page  <123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:30pm
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

brumbies looked good tonight.

chiefs came good.

Keep it up, wicked forwards
Beautiful is better than ugly, Explicit is better than implicit, Simple is better than complex, Complex is better than complicated.      http://oceanmobilemap.blogspot.co.nz/
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tab47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 11:20pm
tab47 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Just a side note about the australian commentators... They are the biggest group of hypocritical dick heads i have ever listened to. I have to mute them these days. I know every countries commentators are going to be a little biased but their unbelievable. when the brumbies kicked the ball and a highlanders player caught it with his foot over the line and the line out was sent back it was a "silly rule" you just know if circumstances had been reversed it would have been a 'great play'. every week without fail some piece of ridiculous one eyed hypocrisy, would maybe be bearable if their commentary added anything of value but alas...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 11:44pm
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Those fella's where ****, the ones for the tah's sharks game were awesome
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 9:10pm
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Some good games on the weekend,, Rugby just gets better and better...yeah
Beautiful is better than ugly, Explicit is better than implicit, Simple is better than complex, Complex is better than complicated.      http://oceanmobilemap.blogspot.co.nz/
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 8:52am
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

go chiefsErmm bump
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 11:20am
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Go chiefs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tab47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 5:26pm
tab47 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

penalty against the crusaders for blocking was a bit harsh over the weekend, clearly Ellis didnt block intentionally and it didnt stop the tackle being made. Also interesting that the tackle was made in the air on Dagg, probably should have gone the other way.  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 11:09am
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Go Chiefs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 11:33am
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by mangre 2 mangre 2 wrote:

Go Chiefs

Only taken 10 seasons to peak
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 12:30pm
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Your not wrong lol

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 11:05am
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Go Chiefs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 8:10am
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

go chiefs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tab47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 11:57am
tab47 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Highlanders completely hard done by a devious, simple minded referee who should be stood down until he figures out how to ref a game properly. I wont get into the punch card, but sending Hore off while letting the Cheetahs get away with murder. No consistency. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 12:29pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Lucky the cheetahs replace goal kicker missed that kick from in front near the end other the result would have been different.

And JimmyCowan eh.....still got it!
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 12:41pm
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Didn't watch it, who was the ref?
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 12:43pm
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Just googled it.  Jonker is SA's Lawerance
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 1:02pm
STEVIE WONDER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by tab47 tab47 wrote:

Highlanders completely hard done by a devious, simple minded referee who should be stood down until he figures out how to ref a game properly. I wont get into the punch card, but sending Hore off while letting the Cheetahs get away with murder. No consistency. 

Sorry to disagree with ya mate.Watched the game live and Haskell was lucky to only get a yellow and a white.Hore was right to get yellow as well.That ref was good.Just that we like to watch it sometimes with one eye.He's no Lawrence that's for sure.Much better.Think the Highlanders were lucky to get out of this one.Have to praise the Chiefs(from a one eyed Jaffa)They are one awesome mean machine.So is the Stormers.That's the final me thinks.Just where is the issueLOL
Would people regard as a traitor if i support the Chiefs for now?Tongue
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 1:54pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

I dont think he is disagreeing with the cards Stevie - more the lack of consistency.

The Haskell cards were a good call. Ref wasnt sure so added the white card due to his assistants comments and now he has a citing as he should.

Only thing I dont agree on is how the team the highlanders play next week will get the benefit of no Haskell when they had nothing to do with the incident. Much better to get the call right in the first place and send him off for the rest of the match against the team the illegal actions took place. Much more appropriate IMHO.

LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 2:17pm
STEVIE WONDER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Agree with you JK.What ever happened to neutral refs for games with teams from different countries.Derbys home ref is ok.There's always going to be biased that's just natural i think.Yes Haskell started that melee without provocation.I think when it's a red he still gets cited by the J panel.
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tab47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 3:22pm
tab47 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by STEVIE WONDER STEVIE WONDER wrote:

Originally posted by tab47 tab47 wrote:

Sorry to disagree with ya mate.Watched the game live and Haskell was lucky to only get a yellow and a white.Hore was right to get yellow as well.That ref was good.Just that we like to watch it sometimes with one eye.He's no Lawrence that's for sure.Much better.Think the Highlanders were lucky to get out of this one.Have to praise the Chiefs(from a one eyed Jaffa)They are one awesome mean machine.So is the Stormers.That's the final me thinks.Just where is the issueLOL
Would people regard as a traitor if i support the Chiefs for now?Tongue

Ill have to disagree with you in turn SW. The ref wasnt good because he wasnt consitent at all. Number one sin for a referee is to be inconsistent. If your going to give Hore a yellow then you simply must card the cheetahs for similar offense's or at least issue a warning. I didnt watch the game with one eye because I'm not a highlanders fan, I was a mutual party I just think the ref was average.

I agree with Haskell getting a yellow, a red would have been a complete over reaction. How many times do you see people getting reds for punches? not often. I've always been of the opinion that reds should be reserved for two yellows, eye gouging, kicking, biting etc.
Page  <123>