Looking for crew?

Page  <1 7891011>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BeastMode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 6:26pm
BeastMode View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi all. 

Please give me a shout if you ever have a spare spot and are going out game fishing. I'm Auckland based but happy to drive anywhere at short notice, pay for fuel etc. No problem driving up North or down to Tauranga.

I'm 37yrs, easygoing and low key. Have spent lots of time on the water and fishing but new to Marlin.

I've got a couple of Tiagra 50's on the way and will be setting up my 5.5 surtees for game fishing so will slowly have more gear. I've got lots of other jigging, top water gear. Any time on the water on any size boat would be seriously awesome and appreciated!

Cheers Thumbs Up

Gared 021 856 858.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jakepitsville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 7:21pm
jakepitsville View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

After a good keen angler Thursday and or Saturday out of whangeroa or mangonu.

5.5 surtees. Halves in fuel. Pm or text 0211721052
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IGAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2016 at 6:56am
IGAB View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hi All,

I have a trip booked for Sunday 24th Jan. It leaves from Tairua for a wide trip trawling for Marlin/Tuna. It is a 12hr trip which I have got a great deal for. Everything is supplied, except food :-)

There are currently 2 spaces still available if anyone interested.

PM me for details.

Cheers
Looking forward to to fishing freedom on the Jet ski..and maybe even catching a fish :-)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HappyHour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 4:20pm
HappyHour View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote funandfunction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 5:13pm
funandfunction View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

There are two types of people in the world: those that divide people into two types and those that don't.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grady-White Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 1:32pm
Grady-White Guy View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Are you available to marlin fish and jig for kingfish at the Mokes or Poor knights during the week .  Looking for some keen fisherman to add to our crew leaving from Marsden Point marina. Boat is a fully equipment 7.3 metre Grady White, high quality walkaround design with an economical Honda 4 stroke. Great heavy water capable boat, with 350 litres of fuel, outriggers, dredge and game lures. Usually a crew of four. Most important is to be enthusiastic without a tendency to get seasick. safety is number 1 and the captain has 40 years of offshore boating experience in Florida, Montauk N.Y. and N.Z. Fuel cost are shared by all as is cleaning duties when we return to port. If you have some experience catching marlin it would be a plus, also I'm ok with using your offshore outfit/lure if we all agree, since the boat is totally outfitted with tackle. A positive easy going guy is welcome. Call me and leave a phone message at 0223527635 Bruce or message me on the website if you prefer and leave a phone contact.  There might be a possibility for a weekend trip but often we have a full crew on the weekends.  When the weather is right we're out fishing.
Grady- White Guy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MandM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 7:38pm
MandM View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Looking for good Buggers / ie....
crew to come game fishing and bottom fishing off New Plymouth and cape Egmont.

We have a 6.7 mtr surtees boat.
Doing a lot of game fishing through til end March.
Struggle to find crew sometimes.
Bring beers and fuel money and a bloody good attitude haha.

The rest will take care of itself.

Pm me if you interested.
Cheers
Mark
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AndreA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 9:55pm
AndreA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Has anyone got a spare spot for Saturday?my boat is still in getting worked on & not sure if I will have it back by the weekend.have all the gear & more than happy to contribute towards gas costs.PM me if you have a spare spot or 0211664803
f*#k it all & f*#king no regrets
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HappyHour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2016 at 11:21am
HappyHour View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

leaving from rotorua 5.30 am, whakatane bar 7.30 am, game fishing for the day, home after 7pm

I have a spare spot. bring a game rod and lure or 2, a positive attitude,beers, and $120 for fuel.

photo is from last weekend

karl 0226215500
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 7:31pm
Dave0308 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Short notice I know but it looks like we have a spot available to fish the Quota club tournament out of Kawhia on this Friday and Saturday.
Ph 0272044597 for more info if your keen to fish the west coast in what looks like being mint conditions 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HappyHour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 6:41pm
HappyHour View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Well the game fishing season is finished.  Its puka time for me. Mayor Island overnighters in the BOP is what I like to do when the weather is right, can be Motiti etc...  Snapper in  the evenings almost always and ,snorkling or diving an option depending on what we decide. 

Its hard to find good reliable fishing buddies as like minded people usually end up with their own boat, and my wife and teenage sons only sometimes want to come.

In the ideal world you would live in Rotorua or there abouts and we would meet 1st,

Im looking for fisherman that don't mind fronting up with their share of the fuel, a bit of food, and their own booze.  My 20-foot boat will sleep 3 and is well set up for overnighters.  No toilet but it’s a big ocean and if you lean over just right the bidet is free.

So what do you need:

$100 - 150 for fuel depending on trip

A food contribution

sleeping bag, pillow, and what ever you need to make your self comfortable.

Your own fishing gear, an electric reel for the puka is a recommendation if thats what were are targeting,  Snorkel or dive gear for Pawa/ crayfish if that what we decide to do.   

I am based in Rotoura and leave from tauranga or the kaituna depending on what the plan is.  Im a school teacher now and weekends/holidays are my free time usually.

Karl 0226215500

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 4:25pm
scuzzy View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Im a mad keen fisherman just moved to Tauranga with my wife and kids. I have a 7.5m sports fishing boat and a bit of game fishing gear. I am looking for a couple of guys who are as keen as i am to get out there and do what we love, catch big fish!!
Give me a call Greg 0220105422

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HappyHour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 6:49pm
HappyHour View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Will do Greg,  Ive put your number in my phone Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 9:05pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'd be keen, too.
Last trip out of Tauranga, snagged us a stripy near Mayor.
From Hamilton and retired....heaps of rigs and lures.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Betty Boop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 10:04pm
Betty Boop View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Tauranga based and Retired.
I'm 6mtrs, riggers and associated gear. Reasonable new Garmin sounder.   V6 and 300 litre tank. Lacking gamefish experience. Share costs and bring Lures.😉
Last week I joined an Anti-Social support group........They won't talk to me!

Papamoa
fi-Glass Viscount
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Deepfreeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 4:34pm
Deepfreeze View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Looking for one or two keen game fishos to do the Tauranga One Base on 1st to 4th March.  PM me for details if interested.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dpt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 11:33am
dpt View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi,

Im based in Hamilton, have a 5.8M senator, try to get out on as many weekends as possible, tend to fish from raglan a lot. Have only been fishing for 18 months so reasonably new. Would been keen to have one or two more guys crew with me, would be more than happy to have a more experienced fisherman to give a bit of guidance when out fishing, still so much to learn!

If any of you are local and keen on weekend fishing when the weather is good then send me a message.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gibo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 11:42am
Gibo1 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I'll come :D
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 9:27pm
Ratty View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hi  

Last minute change of plan & are heading out tomorrow to fish Major

If is ayone is keen for a trip for Kings & terras just flick me a text.

Leaving from Sulphur point at 8.00 am 

Cheers   Dale  021779 525Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 4:56pm
Woody View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Team,
Add me to the list of available crew. I am Auckland based but keen to travel to fish. I have a stable set of sea legs, happy to cleanupcand contribute to costs.
Have my own 5m stabi but never game fished from it.
Call or pm
Woody 021 996736
Page  <1 7891011>