Inchiku's

Page  <1 293031
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SharrySteve1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 1:49am
SharrySteve1 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by Lethal Lethal wrote:

How Does it Work?
http://www.anglers-secrets.com/wp-/uploads/2012/11orihirosato01.jpg - http://www.anglers-secrets.com/wp-/themes/myriad/lib/s/timthumb/thumb.php=http://www.anglers-secrets.com/wp-/uploads/2012/11orihirosato01.jpg&ampw=300&amph=200&ampzc=1&ampq=100 - Norihiro SatoNorihiro Sato, the creator of slow pitch jigging

Norihiro Sato, the creator of slow pitch jigging[/caption]Life always looks for easy targets to feed on. The easier the better. It’s the instinct.
Crippled bait fish make random movements, they dash and stop, dart in irregular directions, make flashing actions, and fall in the water. This is what the slow pitch jigging is trying to direct, tempting the fish eaters.

Slow pitch jigging is not slow reeling. It is a continuous sequence of stop and go in each pitches. Slow Pitch Jigging basically 1 pitch a second, and that tempo is very slow compared to the previous style of jigging.

1In the moment you give a pitch of reeling, the rod gives in nicely and bends, giving the smooth upward acceleration to the jig. 1 pitch can be 1 turn around, 1/2 turn, or 1/4 turn. You can jerk up the rod a little to each pitch, or not.

2After a pitch, you stop and hold the rod. In that moment the rod springs back up, releasing the power in a whip action so that the jig flies off free to the side. The center-balanced jig slides to the side and moves in a horizontal position for an instant. This is the typical moment that the chasing fish comes up for a bite.

3You can hold this moment for a little longer, or not. When you hold, you can lower the rod, preparing for the next jerk, also giving the slack of the line to free-fall the jig for a moment. The specialized jigs make all kinds of automatic actions here. This is also a popular moment for a bite.

4Give another pitch. This might be a moment that you realize that a fish made a bite in your previous step, free-falling. If not, keep on the continuous pitches. You can change all kinds of different inputs to your rod, speed, power, length, rhythm, width, timing and the combinations of all kinds of motions.

http://www.anglers-secrets.com/wp-/uploads/2012/11/seafloorcontrol02.jpg - http://www.anglers-secrets.com/wp-/themes/myriad/lib/s/timthumb/thumb.php=http://www.anglers-secrets.com/wp-/uploads/2012/11/seafloorcontrol02.jpg&ampw=300&amph=480&ampzc=1&ampq=100 - Seafloor ControlSeafloor Control jig Rector

You never know what triggers the fish to react to your jig, but basically, the slow-pitch jigging has learned that the more horizontal position the jig gets aligned, the more it attracts bites. Especially when free-falling. Maybe because the falling is a sign of weakness, either dying or running for a hide. We don’t know. But this is very true. Get the jig horizontal. And Let it fall.
Because there’s so many bites on the falls, now the new technique called “Long Fall Jerk” is spreading and all the specialized rods and jigs are already on the market.

This method has achieved tremendous results with all kids of fish. The groupers, codfish, rockfish and other bottom fish used to be not much the targets for the previous style of jigging. But now those delicious fish are our greatest customers with Slow Pitch Jigging. Tunas, amberjacks, yellowtails and other fast fish also like this slow moving and falling jigs, and a lot of times, better than hi-speed jigging, oddly enough.

It all sounds good right? It catches more fish. Easy and fun.
I think it’s deeper a game. You have more choices. You are in charge of all the little things to make a difference. By the time you know what I’m talking about, you are deeply addicted to this game. Like me.

Thanks a bunch mate. Insightful info. The method, I am sure, works with all kinds of fish. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SharrySteve1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 1:58am
SharrySteve1 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by Lethal Lethal wrote:

i am amazed no ones come up with a copy of the Buzz Bomb or reinvented it in some way,
there are a million different types now of Inchiku's jigs around....

Inchiku's jigs

Jigging Lures

i like these connections Kaveman they look the business for sure...

I guess Chinese are making copies of Buzz Bomb. Saw one a few weeks back. You can call it a reinvented stuff :) :)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Espresso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 6:35am
Espresso View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

I suggest replacing the trebles on Buzz Bombs with a single - nasty thse trebles, (I think they are made in China). Rod Holder also has a wonderful fish catching action.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote home bouy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 8:38am
home bouy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

intrested in knowing how many guys have fished inchikus with spin reels and opinions if you have any
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote coroben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 9:05am
coroben View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I have fished inchikus lots on a spinning reel (4000 size). It does the job although youd probably would miss bites on the drop. have an okuma metaloid for jigs now
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cosmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 7:59pm
cosmo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

sorry Lethal (Eric) i didn't realise RIP you were a bloody GC, and helped me set up my very first boat. Was totally unaware. Loaned me trestles to paint a boat for 2 yrs was a top bloke. RIP
i just want to go fishing..........amd ignore all my adult problems
Page  <1 293031