Yeehaa to the Ranfurlys

Page  <123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote huntfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 7:12am
huntfish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

WOW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skidoggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 7:14am
skidoggg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Insane fishing lads can see why you need the top gear to stop them horses
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 7:27am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Awesome trip and pics and monsters wicked stuff guysClapClap
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Strictly fishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 7:52am
Strictly fishing View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Well done team!Nice fish all round,Looks like you scored it mint.Its definately an amazing place to fish when the weather is good.Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Billfish2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 7:53am
Billfish2 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

That is some awesome fishing.
Lance is really kicking ass on the fishing.
Well done to the anglers some amazing fish.
The Kingis look in prsistine condition.
Beer
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sid fishus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 8:17am
sid fishus View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

frikkin eck.. 

Now that is a top trip, must be biggest average stickbait size haul in NZ easy......
I always tell the truth about things that never happened
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fugu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 8:26am
Fugu View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Wow, some cracking fish guys. Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote riga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 8:38am
riga View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

mental report, some horse fish there, very jealous

the conditions look pretty acceptable too
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 9:25am
scottej View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

unreel Guys!!!!!!!Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 10:14am
Grovo View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Amazing. Just about fishing and report of the year!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote marx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 11:37am
marx View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Been waiting to see a pic of that fish John boy! You legend that is one seriously fat fish!!!! Thumbs Up
Science for the mind and Art for the soul.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fenien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 11:53am
Fenien View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Team Yeehaa set the standards once again.Well done boys some fantastic fish there.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:34pm
The Dog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Wicked session boys....................

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rockstar from Mars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:35pm
Rockstar from Mars View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Wow team Yeehaa does it again, Congrats JP on a fish of a lifetime especially on a stick bait. And Lance got to tip your hat to the man he always finds the fish......... 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:57pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well done - grerat report and fishing!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 1:36pm
bite View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

all i can say is thoughs are some fat fish ,Cry

great pics now do it again
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote loryda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 1:39pm
loryda View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

F*CK ME, THATS CHOOOICE!  Thumbs Up
"We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free."

-Bill Hicks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Obsession Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 3:36pm
Obsession View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

A big thank you to John for organizing the trip and to Lance/ Steve for putting us on the fish and giving us a fantastic time.

Being an average fisherman it was awesome to be in the esteemed company of some “gun” fisherman and a great bunch of guys.

Highlight for me was John and Brenton coercing me to give stick baiting a go. I had one practice cast on Brenton’s Stick bait outfit to get the feel of things then one proper cast and WACK! within seconds I was attached to a 35kg kingi resulting in a personal best. It’s certainly a very visual way of fishing and even though I only had one real flick with the stick bait outfit (I was absolutely knackered after the first) I’ve now got the bug and now looking to lighten my bank account to get an outfit - I think that was John’s plan all along, and it has worked.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PDSquid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 4:55pm
PDSquid View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Sic as f**k!!
gunjack all the teke
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bush billy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 5:09pm
bush billy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

To goodClap
Page  <123>