Tapatalk

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote _Dom_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tapatalk
    Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 8:23am
_Dom_ View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi,

Could you register this forum at Tapatalk.com please ?  Then it will be easy to view using mobiles.

cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote des flurane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 10:33am
des flurane View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yes please.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 41south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 4:20pm
41south View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Another vote for Tapatalk please, happy to help the admin with getting it going Thumbs Up

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila." -- Mitch Ratliffe
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wiski23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 6:27pm
Wiski23 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Have emailed admin and posted link(No responses). Can we get this up & running please???? Extremely easy,is really a must with all the mobile users these days. It makes for excellent forum browsing for mobile users.. I.e iPads,iPhones... Let's get this done🙏
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 7:33pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

can anyone give me a link to a forum that works on Tapatalk please.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote des flurane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 8:52pm
des flurane View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

http://www.360tuna.com/
Here you go :-)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 9:12pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

thanks des.
I installed Tapatalk on my android & logged in to 360tuna, got a list of the sections but none openedShocked
Maybe I need to adjust settings somewhere?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wiski23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 10:48pm
Wiski23 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Nzwarriorsonline.com

Good forum..

Tapatalk mods???
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 4:33pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Thanks for the comments and it's certainly a nice idea but Tapatalk doesn't support the software we use and it would have to be an API effort.

We're currently in the lengthy process of implementing the newest version of the forum software and the version we're running already supports a cut-down smartphone version for i-phones and i-pads.  Next step will be to get version 10 live and we'll see if there are significant gaps that could be filled by a product like Tapatalk.
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Michael Jenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:43pm
Michael Jenkins View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good To Hear That Your Doing What You Can To Get This Forum Working For Android, As It Is It's Can Be A Right Pig To Post From Android Esp Where Photos Are Involved, It's Been Outing Me Of Posting For A While Now, Does Anyone Know Which Browser For Android Works Best? I Don't Mind Getting One Specificly On The Bassis Of It Working Better On Here, The Std Android Browser Falls At Photos, And Firefox Is VCrapFor Writing, Everything Gets Capitalised And FiXxiNg Spelling/grammar Is Annoyingly Hard
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:28am
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Try Dolphin HD although I am not having problems with the standard browser in ICS

Edit

Standard browser won't let me upload a photo, Dolphin HD allows upload but then won't allow me to select it, asks for the complete file path on the f.net server
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 9:47am
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I was just about to post a request for the forum to be readable by the Tapatalk app and found this post.

Its really unfortunate that this sites software isn't compatible as Tapatalk is fantastic and IMO necessary.
Hopefully some day.

I have an Android by the way......Not everyone has an iphone...or wants one. Lol Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 2:14pm
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Grunta Grunta wrote:

Thanks for the comments and it's certainly a nice idea but Tapatalk doesn't support the software we use and it would have to be an API effort.

We're currently in the lengthy process of implementing the newest version of the forum software and the version we're running already supports a cut-down smartphone version for i-phones and i-pads.  Next step will be to get version 10 live and we'll see if there are significant gaps that could be filled by a product like Tapatalk.
Maybe we need new software.

We need Tapatalk. It really IS the Bees Knees.

http://tapatalk.com/faq.php