Womens sections in fishing clubs?

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Craig Griffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2005 at 9:44pm
Craig Griffin View Drop Down
New User
New User

Christ! my wife cooks, works as deck hand, cleans the boat, fillets the fish, buys the tackle and drags me out fishing!

Dont knock a good thing I say!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2005 at 9:54pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

OK Craig, so what's the training regime?

How long did it take to knock her into shape?.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2005 at 9:55pm
Mandy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I say "don't Knock up a good thing..... "
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2005 at 9:59pm
Mandy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

As for training regime.......

I take him to the tackle store, leave him to roam on his own, then wait and hope that when he comes to find me he has bought new gear. Can you point out my area of failure here as it seems I still get to buy all the tackle.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote empty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2005 at 10:09pm
empty View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

he needs retraining mandy
what happened to the pissing man?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote empty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2005 at 10:10pm
empty View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

fark craig and your complaining mine dosent even want to know about the boat
what happened to the pissing man?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lady Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2005 at 10:54pm
Lady Fisher View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Wow, its amazing that some men ( a miniority few) feel threatened with a women aboard.  Fishing is our life, have no problems skippering or deckhanding, backing a trailer, tracing, gaffing or filleting fish, love gamefishing especially Ranfurly or Three Kings.  Not much into snapper fishing anymore (unless deprived too long) Love fighting fish on stand up gear, dont much like chairs and I have not run into too many problems with chauvinistic males @!*#ing my fishing trip up, thank goodness!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2005 at 6:27pm
Mandy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Here, Here Michelle!  I agree with you all the way. I'm yet to experience Ranfurly or three kings.........enchanter here I come! 

Empty, he's not complaining, well at least not about fishing!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2005 at 6:48pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

good girl - keep him lean and keep him keen...
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rainman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2005 at 7:13pm
Rainman View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Go fishing without my partner?.... "yeah right" I'd be Berley.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3rnzir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2006 at 10:17pm
3rnzir View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey Kerren.How`s the research as of 29 Nov 2004 going.Can`t backup this 54% claim of your`s? 13 months.Gender politics eh.If the facts don`t stack up.Lie or maintain silence.Well,what is it?Who`s telling the truth here.A moderator,with all the info at her disposal?Or a male nobody,makin` a comment/opinion? 
Peace.Via superior firepower..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2006 at 11:03pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

3thingy, you got the better of kerren, he went mad so we shot him. He has vanished never to be seen again.

How about dropping this one?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2006 at 6:43pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by Mandy on 17 January 2005

As for training regime.......

I take him to the tackle store, leave him to roam on his own, then wait and hope that when he comes to find me he has bought new gear. Can you point out my area of failure here as it seems I still get to buy all the tackle.

I can think of at least one fishing.net members wife who may benefit from attending a seminar on those finer points of tackle shop etiquette.....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2006 at 6:52pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hell don't you get the old "your gonna buy it anyway so why bloody ask me" yip they know when it comes to going into the fishing shop we aint leaving empty handed, is it not like going cloths shopping with them??????
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2006 at 7:00pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

And on the point BA, woe betide me if I utter any words of opposition to proposed clothing purchases or the lenght of time spent in a clothes shop and God help me if I ask to buy new Tackle ( Much better to buy it on the quiet and deny all knowledge when its found ..." Oh that old thing honey  thanks for reminding me I had forgottern I had it, I must take it out and use it more...etc etc etc").  But to add insult to injuy I suggest that I buy her a swanie (dri) for this winter ...well if looks could kill.......
Page  <1 234