Fishing Buddies Auckland

Page  <1 11121314>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote rogue74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2015 at 3:47pm
rogue74 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Name: Cliff
Area: Mt Wellington

Looking for fishing buddies.
Available Mondays and some Sundays.
Interested in land based fishing and boating and happy to share costs.

My contact 0220 171 233 txt or call.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BFIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2015 at 6:49pm
BFIST View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hey guys

If anyone is out and about on Monday or Tuesday this week (I'm back to work on Wed 7th of Jan) and needs some crew I am keen. I was going to go kayak fishing but have hurt my shoulder so want to give it a bit of a rest.

Mainly keen for softbaiting/slow jigging but up for anything and have my own gear.

Happy to pay my way and clean up the boat etc. I'm Mt Wellington based.

Contact number is 0279507060 or PM me.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishnutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 5:55pm
fishnutz View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Name: Dion
Area: Auckland but happy to travel
Days usually available .... Usually weekends but have another 2 weeks off for weekday trips
Contact details: Mob 021 276 7384

Very Keen Fisho who has been fishing all my life with a lot of experience on the Hauraki Gulf and further afield. Owned my own 29 foot boat for many years but currently without one. Have all my own gear (plus enough for 3 other ppl!) and happy to show you how/where to catch fish, or go to your spots. As I've owned my own boat it goes without saying i'm happy to share all related costs and cleaning etc. Have fished Snapper, Kingfish, etc but no game fishing experience(yet). Fishing experience includes (but not limited to) - Bait, Soft Plastics, Jigs, Lures, and Live Bait.

Can easily get more crew at short notice if you need to fill more than 1 spot and I don't invite "dickheads".

PM or call me on 021 276 7384 if you need crew - short notice usually OK.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 8:47am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Spare spot for a reliable person on Kaipara trip scheduled for Tues ..... see " fishing contacts" thread for details.
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 10:45pm
Dave B View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Looking for a fishing buddy in Auckland. Am based in the Botany Downs area, and have a  Bonito 522c. Naturally share costs etc.

Am relatively new to boating, so help is always welcome.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote advtracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:02pm
advtracing View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

spare spot on my boat , during weekends , i usually fish whangapora nth - often out of wenderhom. 
Also hit the lakes around rotorua / and use to guide on lake aniwhenua. so there alot.

I run a aussie cobia 17ft barra boat (open)

drop me a line and your contact and i can sing out when i'm heading out.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grady-White Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:50am
Grady-White Guy View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Mate
Since I'm retired I usually can fish most days.   I have plenty of experience running boats and have my own boat which I berth an Marsden Point marina- it's a 7.5M Grady-White walkaround model with a 225 4stroke Honda.  I run it to the Mokes and usually take a crew of 3 to share expenses.  The guys who fish with me like catching large kingfish on jigs so that is what we target. However, sometimes I would prefer a simple snapper fish since I live in Auckland and am not always keen to drive up to my boat. So if you would like some company and pointers on fishing or boating give me a ring on 0223527635 or at [email protected]. I have all my own tackle and also extra gear to share. If you think you might want to join my crew for a kingfish trip you're also welcome to give me a ring.
Bruce
Grady- White Guy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wearodgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:34pm
wearodgone View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Name: Will
Area: Auckland 
Days usually available .... Usually weekends and always happy to take a day off from the office ;)
Contact details: Mob 021 226 8068

Male 40+ Boat owner from years ago around the gulf who just recently caught the fishing bug again. I don't have a boat right now, been on charters  trying Jig fishing, soft baits interested in all types of fishing tactics. If anyone is looking for someone to share cost and help clean your boat i be keen as. Easy going type and most importantly reliable. Give me a bell.

Forgot to mention i have my own gear :)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (88) Likes(88)   Quote Captain Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2015 at 5:01pm
Captain Morgan View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ahoy there me prospective Mateys

Due to…. errrr some unexpected circumstances…I ‘ave me eye out to get a brand spankin new First Mate for the next sailing of the Jolly Cap’n Morgan on the seven seas.  Me last bilge-suckin’ first mate is now residing in Davy Jones’ Locker, and won’t be back fer some time…

Ye must ‘ave experience in mutiny and pillaging, be comfortable with large birds restin’ on yer shoulder from time to time and enjoy partakin’ in the Cap’ns finest rum.

Don’t miss out on this stellar opportunity me mateys, or I’ll turn yer to sharkbait.  

The Captain
(Just 'like' me post and yer in the draw)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote baitcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 10:48am
baitcatcher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi all.anyone going out tomorrow (Thursday ) for a bottom fish & taking advantage of the light winds & has a spare spot for me?Auckland based can travel anywhere.turn up on time.happy to pay.clean up.bring lunch.have my own gear.pm or call / text Vinnie 027-367-8590.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishing Charters Bali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 12:41pm
Fishing Charters Bali View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I wish I am in there mate ...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote baitcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 12:19pm
baitcatcher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi all.anyone going out tomorrow (Sunday 12th) on the Manukau for a Gurnard hunt & taking advantage of the light winds & has a spare spot for me?Auckland based can travel anywhere.turn up on time.happy to pay.clean up.bring lunch.have my own gear.pm or call / text Vinnie 027-367-8590.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 8:17am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Tomorrow ( Thurs 16th ) weather finally looking very promising with Fri even better but unfortunately
have other plans for Fri.

At this stage am looking to leave Albany early morning in order to launch from Gulf Harbour at day break & will probably have a spare spot available.

However only fair to say most recent forays more often than not, have been less than memorable but hopefully that is due for a change.

Cheers Barry 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Old Gregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 7:55pm
Old Gregg View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Name: Neil
Launching Areas: North Shore, Whangaparaoa
Fishing Areas: Inner Hauraki Gulf, Outer Hauraki Gulf, little Barrier, Leigh

Hi All, I am fairly new to Auckland and am looking for fishing buddies for weekend fishing and diving trips. I have many years experience boating and fishing.
I have access to two boats - one is a Mac 5.7 Fisherman with all the bells and whistles and the other is a Boston Whaler 255 Conquest in Gulf Harbour.
Keen to find some fishos to share trips and costs with. Am flexible on the kinds of fishing but I do enjoy sport in my fishing.
You should have your own gear, a good pair of sea legs and be able to get up early on the odd occasion.
A good sense of humour is a must!
I am keen to organise extended trips in summer to chase gamefish and maybe a trip out to the barrier.
My contact is 0273017599 txt or call.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spencer_Dugdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 3:22am
Spencer_Dugdale View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Name: Spencer Dugdale
Fishing Areas: 
Christchurch

Days usually available: holidays only

Contact details: [email protected]

Type of boat: unfortunately, no boat. 

Love fishing, but have not so much time for it. 

Got some business - read more
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote peteroks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 7:55pm
peteroks View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

hi looking to get back into fishing again ,can share some costs and help out as a crew member,looking in the gulf harbour rodney area,,,ph 027 2264478.   peter
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote brdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 9:52pm
brdas View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Name: brad
Area: manukau, papatoetoe
Days usually available .... Weekends usually or anytime after work (3:30)

Contact details: 021710167 or add me on facebook brad over

Have a dinghy at the moment but pretty restricted for fishing with mates, pretty new to boat fishing looking to just really get out and fish, can travel and the usual chip ins and helping with cleaning and whatever

I usually bait fish but do have softbait setups and softbaits/jigs

Just message me and have a chat or whatever
Thanks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 12:47pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Looks as tho at last we are in for a couple of days respite from this relentless wind on Mon / Tues ( 16th 17th )

Usual fishing buddy laid low with a virus therefore is there anyone
keen for a day out on the Kaipara ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 1:22pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Originally posted by bazza bazza wrote:

Looks as tho at last we are in for a couple of days respite from this relentless wind on Mon / Tues ( 16th 17th )

Usual fishing buddy laid low with a virus therefore is there anyone
keen for a day out on the Kaipara ?

Spot taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Old Gregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 10:45pm
Old Gregg View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Dion
You keen for a fish on Sat or Sun this weekend?
Am taking my kitted out MAC 570 trailer boat out from Stillwater if you are keen
Cheers
Neil
Page  <1 11121314>