STOLEN

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote geoff_fishie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STOLEN
    Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 1:59am
geoff_fishie View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

-Alvey sidecast surfcasting reel with matching rod. The reel is burgundy in appearance, the rod black with red guide thread and a wooden butt with distinctive damage around the circumference of the butt from incorrect rod spikes.

-Penn slammer 560L and penn powerstick combo, spooled with 30lb yellow powerpro braid, had just been brought and never used.

-tackle box with probably around a k of tackle in it (leatherman, fillet and bait knife, scales, braid scissors, various lures, various terminal tackle, various lines (braid, mono, supple and tough trace)

this was all stolen from my mothers rav4 parked on my property in pukerua bay, wellington while i was working graveyard on thursday night. Could anyone please let me know if they hear or SEE anything. The last two are just neiusence value but that surfcaster belonged to my late father, he taught me to cast with it and to me its not really replaceable.

thanks

Geoff