tauranga fishing

Page  <1 274275276277278 413>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lerlamadrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 9:24am
lerlamadrid View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I'll take your word on that, I presume the red pin is where Beacon A is and I'll go 3 miles (~5Km) past it? Another 2 miles would be a bit too far but I'll see how we go.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Just Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 4:17pm
Just Chips View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

How's the harbour? Still deciding if we should bring the dinghy next week. Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 4:50pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Just Chips Just Chips wrote:

How's the harbour? Still deciding if we should bring the dinghy next week. Cheers
Bring the dinghy, get your lines wet and you'll soon have the answer. Good luck
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Just Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 5:17pm
Bronze
Bronze

What I was thinking 👍
Kitno
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cosmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 9:17am
cosmo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

boat getting serviced this week,just had new tyres,bearings  and reg and wof cant wait to get out there. dont really want to go past the mount till new f/finder nstalled
i just want to go fishing..........amd ignore all my adult problems
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Betty Boop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 9:58am
Betty Boop View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yepppp. .likewise
Waiting in anticipation 😃
Last week I joined an Anti-Social support group........They won't talk to me!

Papamoa
fi-Glass Viscount
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Anticipation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 9:41am
Anticipation View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Despite the forecast, got out Saturday and had a cracker of a day. The weather was actually really quite good after the early morning joggle passed.
Nailed a few KYs for the smoker, and pulled up some good snaps - best at 7kgs.
Fished in 20 metres on west side of Motiti.
Scallops took a lot of finding but managed a good feed and a couple of nice big boy crays to finish off the smorgesboard.
Happy to have many more days as good as that!!
If you think you can do something, or you think you can't - you are probably right
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 7:27pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sea temp is rising nicely
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 7:37pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Forgot to mention, neighbor managed to pull a couple of good fat snaps out of the shallows over the weekend.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Just Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 11:35am
Bronze
Bronze

Had a go in the harbour this morning but only one good run on the strayline but it wouldn't take it. The water is pretty warm.
Might have ago again this arvo
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote calcal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 1:14pm
calcal View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

What kind of water temp are you getting in the Harbour Just Chips? 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Comfortably Numb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 5:30pm
Comfortably Numb View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

http://www.sunlive.co.nz/weather-and-tides.html

Check out this site 
Wind and sea temp - I use it heaps 
Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Micsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2016 at 12:09pm
Micsam View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Plenty of trevs and snapper up our Bowentown end up in the shallows or edges of upper channels. Temp other evening was 15 so warming well.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Just Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 3:16pm
Bronze
Bronze

Micsam
We were fishing Bowentown the other day and couldn't find a thing. Where are they!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Micsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 5:24pm
Micsam View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Just chips, PM me and I'll see if I can give you some advice.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote calcal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 3:53pm
calcal View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Heading up to Tanners point this weekend, Will have a hunt for some snapper and Trev's anyone getting harassed by Bronzies yet? Looking to target a few landbased 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Comfortably Numb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 5:33pm
Comfortably Numb View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Good one 
Please let us know how ya go
Seen bronzies in blue gum bay a wee while back
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Just Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 7:26pm
Bronze
Bronze

Good luck calcal
As CN said let us know how you go. Weather is supposed to be interesting but who knows
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 9:48pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Port of Tauranga harbour conditions..

Is anyone else having problems with the website?
All I can get is a nowcast for 13/04/16 @ 15.56hrs.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bop strayliner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 10:20pm
bop strayliner View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Yeah just the same here Bill 😨
Just one more cast!!!
Page  <1 274275276277278 413>