"Yum" baits and attractant????

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Yum" baits and attractant????
    Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 3:07am
fozzie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Am interested in feedback from anyone who may of used either the baits or attractant? Was given some to try the other day, would like to hear from those who may have used them before I decide whether I am brave enough to try them.
Dont take life too seriously.....no one gets out alive any way.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rockyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 5:52am
Rockyw View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

No luck on Yum for me, tried different versions a few times, but having said that
I haven't had a huge amount of luck on softbaits and have done best when using
gulp.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gulpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 12:22pm
Gulpy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

yum 4 inch samuri shads are one of my best baits , durable , good movement, anise sent, an all round good bait for me

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Plastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 12:32am
Mr Plastic View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Yep tried the worms with a hit and miss, mostly miss!!. Stick with the gulp mate works every timeWink
Synit Prototype bender