october toilet seat nominations ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skidoggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: october toilet seat nominations ...
    Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 6:53pm
skidoggg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

time to put some comradlery back into the site so when i read about red rabbit chopping off his finger just as the spring snapper are goin off well ...bogger for sure
ouch very sporting tho the snapper will have a better chance coz hes gunna have fun tieing knots with that disability !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Double Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 7:04pm
Double Shot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I second your nomination...
70ml of 90deg C water pressurised through 13g of roasted finely ground tamped coffee for 25sec's to make a distinguishing sensory hit called a Double Shot    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wide Load Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 6:53am
Wide Load View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ahhhh Bugger!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Karlosnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:23am
Karlosnz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yip i agree Ski
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:28am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

XXXXXL super-sized deluxe Ouch!  What happened there??? 
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Karlosnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:37am
Karlosnz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 12:22pm
Zee View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

oh dear
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snapazapa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 5:06pm
snapazapa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Welcome to the club red rabbit,looks exactly like mine did,except I was using a file on a lathe,they gave the bit once back at the jobLOL,was the end of the bone split?,doc used a pair of big ass pliers to clean the end of the bone up on mine,I decided not to look while he was doing thatLOL
Live life to the fullest...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wide Load Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 5:16pm
Wide Load View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah, bone is a bit munched but they've left it alone.
What does yours look like now? Show and tell. Possibly better to post it on the other thread.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snapazapa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 5:41pm
snapazapa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ill send you a pm pic,did mine in 1978,they didnt really have any phisio then,but nowa days I believe they get you to tap the end of it on the table an such to get rid of tenderness ,or whatever they call itLOL,you may find that a bit of your finger nail may grow again,mine popped through after a few months,I just pull it out with me teeth now and again,I had the bone scrapped a number of times to get rid of it but didnt work.
I was bowhunting then so it was a bit of a bugger for a while (couldn't use the glove again),but it toughened up ok.
Live life to the fullest...