Hall of Fame - Hunting

Page  <12345>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote case Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:22pm
case View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

heres a couple of my favorite shots
i pity the poor person on dial up who has to sit thru that lot.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BRUNTY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:01am
BRUNTY View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

sure is ozzy herby, gotta do somthing in the avo after work i cant spearfish from a drill rig in the wops now can I, its all chucked in the chillers and gets sold to germans for wild pork , we get $1.50 per kg.
thats why there all half gutted , make some allrite money off em to , we can sometimes get 10-20 per nite all between 50 -120 kgsWink great life because then i come home for 10 days of every month and hunt pigs again LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mjl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:36am
mjl View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Those are some amazing pics case
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:08pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Some wicked cool shots there, case
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr quint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:26pm
Mr quint View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Teaching them young in the BOP. My Son 20 months, his cousin 4 months and the outlaw (Mother inlaw)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nuthead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 9:45pm
Nuthead View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

A good day on the Waikato canadas.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 10:26am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thats wicked Nuthead. I am busting to get a crack at some canadas. Was up north yesterday but they wernt in the areas we looked
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tinfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 1:19pm
Tinfish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

Thats wicked Nuthead. I am busting to get a crack at some canadas. Was up north yesterday but they wernt in the areas we looked
There's plenty on the Landcorp block on the Karikari Peninsular Bushie. Wink and the manager wants them moved on. It's a bit far for me to go but you might be a bit closer to the action and your young dog would be helpful in the lakeThumbs Up.
Stand up to be seen, speak up to be heard. BUT shut up to be appreciated.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 1:49pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

They had a big bomb up there the week end before last. I will have to make contact and see what the score is. Its only a few hours drive and one I would happily make

Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shoby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 5:58pm
shoby View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nice photos guys....
I dont have anything significant to add other than odd goat and few ducks.
Looking forward to bag my first deer!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snapazapa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 8:00pm
snapazapa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Goat,shot at Marakopra 1979,Bear Alaskan Compound,measured up at the NZ bowhunting Society torny 1979,110/1/8th douglas score ,one arrow think if i remember right ,a bear broadhead,not the best of photos,when put on record it was number 4,now number 12Cry

les_hart
Won the Les Hart Shield for best head nationally that year(bowhunting)
Live life to the fullest...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mikeyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 7:38pm
Mikeyb View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Neither of these were shot by me, but both proudly hang in my lounge much to the discust of my Girlfriend LOL

That and Mum wont let Dad have them hanging at their place! LOL

A nice cock pheasant shot by my Dad in 1978

A set of antlers from a Stag shot in the Waiarapa area araound the 1880's (so im told)
Was shot by my Great Great grandad
Im the 5th generation of my family to have them hanging on my wall so makes them all that much more special Smile

~~~Living the dream...Diving for a living and fishing for fun~~~~
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote enzo de manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:46am
enzo de manuel View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

My first tahr in '09

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:12pm
Carbine View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

go the mighty howa
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr quint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 8:30pm
Mr quint View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hello Julian, Pretty sure they are your rellies. dont know if you are related to the deerLOL

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 7:25am
feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Have grandson Alec up from Arrowtown for the holidays, this is his first decent animal
Good effort considering he was using his trusty 410 with Federal Rifled Slugs, 70m, one shot and it dropped like a sack of spuds.
One happy 10 year old with the never far from the action german girlfriend.

Cheers
The only bar to frequent is the Kawhia Bar
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shut up and fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 10:32pm
Shut up and fish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

First goat Not big but no gun
Gidday Mate
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 9:50am
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Shut up and fish Shut up and fish wrote:

First goat Not big but no gun
Nice one bud well done but whats the story behind it, how did ya get it, dogs??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 4:40pm
C A View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lips/hooked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 10:34pm
lips/hooked View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thumbs Upbloody bea-uty
$hit happens
Page  <12345>