Charter operators~~the GOOD ones

Page  <1 910111213>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 7:56pm
fozzie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Agreed! We were out the day before with a group of 10 ladies from my work, they had a blast thanks to Damo and Corey making sure everything went smoothly, really appreciate the effort they both put into making sure everyone has a good time.
Dont take life too seriously.....no one gets out alive any way.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big Manly Yaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 9:26am
Big Manly Yaka View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ha! Fozzie they were talking about your group on Sunday, sounds like you had a ball!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:19am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Goodbye Sir Dunlop
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:03pm
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Strange conversation you had there smudge.Confused
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big Manly Yaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 3:21pm
Big Manly Yaka View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Was that for real? I had the accent of the 'Major' from Fawlty towers in my head while reading that...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 3:26pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Sorry guys it was just a spammer.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 7:13pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yet another spammer from Whitianga, repeat offender?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lurcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 10:23pm
Lurcher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I have a few days in Auckland (I am a blue cod pulling dunedinite) late in Late July.I would love to spend a day on the water on a share charter (weekend) if the weather is up to it so I am looking for share charter recommendations close to central Auckland can anyone advise?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2016 at 1:47pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Originally posted by Lurcher Lurcher wrote:

I have a few days in Auckland (I am a blue cod pulling dunedinite) late in Late July.I would love to spend a day on the water on a share charter (weekend) if the weather is up to it so I am looking for share charter recommendations close to central Auckland can anyone advise?

I am strictly amateur but may well be able to take you out for the day
providing it is on a weekday.

If interested pm me the approx. dates, where you will be based & if you will have transport whilst here etc.
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lurcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 9:17am
Lurcher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Cheers Bazza Alas my Auckland holiday came and went It was during that horrible Southerly weather last weekend so fishing was off the agenda and I ended up with the flu as well at least I wasn't freezing my nuts off in Dunedin....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 9:10pm
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

VENTURER CHARTERS would be well worth a look for anyone thinking of doing a charter out of Kawhia.We went with them on Saturday.
They have a new boat that has plenty of room and is great to fish from.
Rob and Graham worked hard to get us into the fish and always helping out with everything, from bloody big tangles to keeping the coffees coming and always with good humour.
After our trip I have no problem recommending them as a great option.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jackel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 9:28pm
jackel View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hi guys, has anyone been out with Smada Fishing Charters? Any feedback please? Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NZR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 11:13pm
NZR View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

So this is quite a while away (I'm a planner!) but the partner and I are going to be in Auckland on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of February 2017.

We're thinking we would really like to get out on a charter, probably on Friday 3rd as that will be the only full day we have.

Suggestions? Go!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jackel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 8:34pm
jackel View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

NZR what type of fish are you wanting to target? You looking for economy with possibly a big crew of other fishos along side or a higher priced specialty charter for just the two of you? 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NZR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 11:14pm
NZR View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Middle of the road on all counts really. Be nice to catch some bigger snapper than I can get down these ways but I'm not picky. A good day out on the water is about all I'm really looking for.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3rnzir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 3:20am
3rnzir View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Over nighter to Mayor Island from Tauranga/Mt Maunganui.
4-6 pax.
Whom I gonna call?
Cheerz
Peace.Via superior firepower..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jackel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 11:28pm
jackel View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Deepstar has a skilled skipper and he knows his stuff but boats fairly slow (but solid old girl). Been out several times with Garth and had no trouble catching plenty. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2016 at 11:39pm
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I recently fished on Tony Ortons new boat out of Mangawhai and whilst the fishing was a bit tuff it was a really positive experience with Tony working really hard to get us on the fish.
Also the boat is a custom built fishing machine with a brilliant casting platform at bow.
All up great operation run by a very friendly professional skipper.
Highly recommended 👍
Tight lines
PE Pete
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 7:45pm
fozzie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Looking for recommendations for good operators in Northland for general snapper/kingfish trips. Any one been out with Lady Jess?

Dont take life too seriously.....no one gets out alive any way.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bentbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 8:40am
bentbutt View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Dove charters on board Wild Goose out of Kawhia last week. First time charter goers me an my 10yr old. Full moon, the fishing was I thought fantastic, so skipper off the hook. He and his deckie Bruce worked non stop for the crew doing everything needed for clients in a manner better than we often receive across a shop counter. Thanks Dove, my boy will remember that trip for the rest of his life.
Page  <1 910111213>