!@#$%^& Wind

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Screaming Reels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !@#$%^& Wind
    Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 1:11pm
Screaming Reels View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Bloody wind been landlocked now for 6 days.Just cant wait for a calm day but that aint gonna happen soon as what is coming up the country grr.Still i got 10 days left of holidays and hopefully can get out before then.Why didnt Santa bring me a bigger boat.
The Car Doctor Mangakino
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 1:43pm
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

he got me a bigger one and i still cant get out ,im in danger of only 1 trip out in all my holiday and the weather probably come right on the 11th
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 2:59pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

where are you fellas living? been able to get out most days in Auckland
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 3:12pm
fozzie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Some good days coming up next week, wednesday and friday looking good, should be a bit less traffic on the water by then too.
Dont take life too seriously.....no one gets out alive any way.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FishermanRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 3:56pm
FishermanRay View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by JK JK wrote:

Probably near Welly just like me had the same probs Cry,too windy and rough .
Censored weather
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 4:31pm
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

nelson go up to durville when i can but its shyte much the same forecast as the welly boys ,the wind screams the the gap between the south and north islands
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bluesignature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 8:39pm
bluesignature View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Ouch been very windy down south only been able to get out once in 10 weeks mind you we came home with 60 blue cod and jock stewerts hope to get out this week but 4cast still full of gale warnings hope the rest of you have some better weather cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snapazapa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 8:43pm
snapazapa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Snapper Shagger Snapper Shagger wrote:

Bloody wind been landlocked now for 6 days.Just cant wait for a calm day but that aint gonna happen soon as what is coming up the country grr.Still i got 10 days left of holidays and hopefully can get out before then.Why didnt Santa bring me a bigger boat.

Looking good for wed/thurs ss will be out also,Im still sore from the thrashing I got yesterday,hopefully luck and weather will come togetherThumbs Up
Live life to the fullest...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 8:47pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by FishermanRay FishermanRay wrote:

Censored weather

Rubbish theres hardly a breath of wind down in Wellywood at the mo don't know what your talking about, shorts and T shirts weather Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Screaming Reels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 9:37pm
Screaming Reels View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yes just looked At forecasts Thursday looks like a goer for me.Must phone my old man and get my boat back first.
The Car Doctor Mangakino
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 9:46pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

those in AK fishing the gulf and are on Holiday should look at Wednesday...
the weather is looking pretty good and i like the wind change at around midday...
that should help the fishing a we bit...
go do it....
Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brooook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 8:24am
Brooook View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Didn't believe the forecast - no wind up this valley. Sent Hubby in to have a look and he came back and said "No way!!!!". The couple of boats out there are hovering around Fifeshire Rock (in the harbour) or heading back to safety. Its ROUGH out there...
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.............Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer,
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 8:34am
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

http://www.marineweather.co.nz/reports/index.php?regionid=33

check this out karen tuesday/wed be ok as too sat/sun
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FishermanRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 8:42am
FishermanRay View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by Moocha Moocha wrote:

Originally posted by FishermanRay FishermanRay wrote:

Censored weather

Rubbish theres hardly a breath of wind down in Wellywood at the mo don't know what your talking about, shorts and T shirts weather Wink
YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! LOL LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brooook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 8:42am
Brooook View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Have you noticed the tides are wrong on that site? By approx 1/2 hr. Could it be the permanent 1/2 hr daylight saving that NZ introduced in the '40s and this site gets data from overseas?

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.............Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer,