Read this if you can't login

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ginge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Read this if you can't login
    Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 8:37pm
Ginge View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Hi All

If you cannot login your account might have been suspended because we received a bounce from your email address.

Please check your email is valid then contact us to get your account re-activated or your email address updated.

Sending bounced email is classed as spam and this counts against our overall rating with bigger email providers. If we get blocked everyone suffers as notifications etc will not get through.

Cheers
Craig
The Fishing Website - Fishing.net.nz

Fishing knowledge on-line...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wanabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 3:36pm
wanabe View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ginge

what happened to the section Is it legal it is totaly blocked how are we to learn if we can not ask questions
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 4:36pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

I can answer that Ian.  Some time ago MoF agreed to sponsor & participate in a forum by answering questions about regulations and interpretation of the regulatiuons.

Consequently, "Is it legal" was born.  For various reasons MoF decided to discontinue their support of the site and so the thread had to be locked.  Without MoF giving an official opinion on some of the grey areas we couldn't reasonably continue as without them the onus falls back on the poster and some may argue, Fishing.net.nz Ltd to get it right. 

If someone thinks they can get MoF involved again then let me know. I have no doubt  it would be some of the best PR they could get involved in.
Online...