Jigging Roadshow

Page  123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ChrisW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jigging Roadshow
    Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 11:53am
ChrisW View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

on the road up north this time to do some jigging presentations in various locations as follows -

• 3rd Oct - Top Catch Whangarei at Tutukaka Game Club 6-8pm.
  • 5th Oct - Hunting & Fishing Keri Keri in store.
  • 6th Oct - Top Catch Whangaparaoa, check shop for details
  • 7th Oct - Top Catch Otahuhu in store.

those of you interested, check the shops for more detail. Also in attendance at the Top Catch evenings will be Mark from Bradley Smokers plus reps from Shimano and Daiwa.

Will have on show the new Jig Star rods, JM rods & reels as well as the usual knots and other pertinent stuff.
give it death!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 12:58pm
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

How about for us peasants down this way?? There may a few down here that are curiousConfused.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-Of-Synit-Rods/137662896327800
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fissure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 1:16pm
Fissure View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

i was thinking the same thing reecaroo. plenty of jiggers new and old down here. it seems welly lucks out on these things for some reason. the welly mini segment on itm 2 weeks ago is just another example Dead it was dire at best. their loss i say.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote marx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:14pm
marx View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Was hoping to get up to Tutukaka to meet you Chris and a few other Fnet boys but I've got to much stuff on.

You planning on having a few jigging sessions while you are up there?

Science for the mind and Art for the soul.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote John_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:41pm
John_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thought Oathuhu was the 6th? but the 7th even better....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kojack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 4:17pm
Kojack View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

How about for us peasants down this way?? There may a few down here that are curiousConfused.

Interesting comment you are bringing tears to my eyes,

Now I can only state that I was asked by Top Catch WHANGAPARAOA  several months back if I would be interested in attending a Jigging presentation which would be run by the local store.

The presentation was to include a evening of information sharing from some of the top distributors and Charter Skippers in NewZealand In regards to jigging.

Now I for one appreciate the hard work that goes into setting these evenings up.Top Catch and Fishing and Hunting have done the hard yards by going that extra mile to look after there customers.Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Now drop into your local store and ask them to set a evening of jigging presentation up for you seen you are curious.Embarrassed   

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ChrisW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:40pm
ChrisW View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by Torcea Torcea wrote:

I asked a couple tackle retailers, guess what they said.
Otherwise you sort it, I'll bring it.
give it death!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fissure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:44pm
Fissure View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by ChrisW ChrisW wrote:

fair point Chris, at least you asked!! its a shame though.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 7:54pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

will see you in keri Chris, please bring all your old jigs youLOL

have done a wee bit of advertising for it and will jump on the radio and give the night a nudge on More FmWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote THEFISHOE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 8:51pm
THEFISHOE View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

is this free in otahuhu, do we just turn up or wot ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote John_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 9:29pm
John_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Go to the shop & register limited spots, 1st in
& Yeah it's free.....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote THEFISHOE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 9:49pm
THEFISHOE View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

just read the post LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ChrisW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 10:45pm
ChrisW View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

free!
give it death!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ChrisW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 10:52pm
ChrisW View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

will see you in keri Chris, please bring all your old jigs youLOL

have done a wee bit of advertising for it and will jump on the radio and give the night a nudge on More FmWink
Good work Steve.  Jigging Tuesday?  If not, don't worry because I have other stuff to do and still get back to Auk.
give it death!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 10:47am
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by 4KOJAK 4KOJAK wrote:

Interesting comment you are bringing tears to my eyes,

You are not the only one with tears in your eyesCry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 10:49am
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Supprises me the Ginga at Barton Marine wasn't interestedConfused...Prosport would have been there with bells on as it's his new second home nowLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ChrisW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 8:38pm
ChrisW View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Supprises me the Ginga at Barton Marine wasn't interestedConfused...Prosport would have been there with bells on as it's his new second home nowLOL
I don't talk to audiences of two people.
give it death!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 8:49pm
brown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

torcea, get yourself and prosport up here for Saturday and i'll have both your accomodation sortedThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 9:30pm
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Gee Richy!!

That was a nice reply Wong gave us... Tongue

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 9:33pm
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by brown brown wrote:

torcea, get yourself and prosport up here for Saturday and i'll have both your accomodation sortedThumbs Up
Cheer's Edan for the offer...Keep you postedSmile... 1st i will have to check if Richy is aloud out of the house...His daughter is very sickThumbs Down.
Page  123>