Looking for Cresta Craft owners

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fcollingwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 1:20am
fcollingwood View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey Dakotanz, nice one - I'm hoping to do something similar (But half length), mind if I pop over to have a look and possibly measure up if you're near AKL?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dakotanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 7:47pm
dakotanz View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Cilingwood,

go for it with the hard top, it has proven to be the best feature of my boat, everyone I take out appreciates it, reduces glare, sunburn and has wrap around pvc sides too ( never use them thogh)

you are welcome to have a look at hard top, but im in wgtn now, will be taking it back upto whangarei in sep to sell it thou.
Cheers 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CRESTACRAFT V22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 10:05pm
CRESTACRAFT V22 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I have a v22 in prestine origonal condition, it is an awesome sea boat the second one of these i have owned. was out in about a 2mtr sea a couple of weeks ago and maintained an comfortable average speed of 20mph. I belive my boat is one of the best origonal examples of a cresta craft v22 around it has been well maintained sine it was brought new in 1977 and i am the 4th owner the guy that owned it before i brought it has had it since 1981, when i brought it i was also given the origonal ownership papers that you use to get with boats many years ago.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote livebait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 11:18am
livebait View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Sounds very good bro, any pics?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 6:42pm
shae View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

hi there i was looking at pics of v22s and i come across your ones , i have recently brought 4play from the north island and have her down here in the south , i was wondering if you have any records of the year of manifacture and hid numbers ? as i cant find any details on it
your help would be much apperciated thanks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 6:45pm
shae View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

hi there i was wondering if you have any record of the year of manifacture for your old boat 4play as i have recently brought it and cannot find the hid num thsnks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Frances Cooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2020 at 7:54pm
Frances Cooper View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

My Hubby Aaron and I Brought lava flow over a year ago. After a few machanial issues she now runs, like a dream. We just love her. We, are a family of seven. So love this boat
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jockinnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2021 at 3:54pm
Jockinnz View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Does anyone know the weight of the V22? I'm looking to buy one that will need repowered but not sure what size motor to get for it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sthernman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 11:27pm
Sthernman View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

hi newbie here i have a v22 that i have added a hardtop to and was just wondering if there is anyone out there that is either running twin outboards or an outboard pod or both?

Mine currently has an early Yamaha 175 on it but am thinking of fitting smaller twin motors i have also done a few internal mods to the layout still a work in progress but getting there.

Anyone with thoughts/ideas i would like to hear from them.

Thanks in advance
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 12:56pm
Kandrew View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Don’t see a lot of twins going on boats nowadays. I think the reasons for twins have been negated by late model 4S motors, reliability and economy when trolling for game fish.

I would think twins would cost a lot more to setup, run and service.
Page  <12