manukau harbour around mako point

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rusty360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: manukau harbour around mako point
    Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 6:12pm
rusty360 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

hi there. i wondering if anybody had some info on the area around mako point. ive heard good things about this area and below the light house at the heads.

*whats the best way to get to mako point ive had a look on google earth and it hard to tell weather its easyer to walk around from big bay or orua bay? and how longs the walk any rock climbing required etc.
*And the best way to get down to the beach below the light house?

any info would be great!!! thought it might be time to try a spot closer to home.
thanks rustyWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 7:08pm
rocko View Drop Down

Pm sent dude..Also few other nice little productive spots about  close to home.. ( waiuku here )
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:51pm
rocko View Drop Down

probaly easyest way  @ the light house is the track down from the look out... its a long walk but provides access below the light house fish eather the bar or coast line..Im planing a mission out there soon as weather behaves it self
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote vincentliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 6:43pm
vincentliu View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi , I am keen at fish recently. But I struggling to find some spot around manukau light house.
Could you please tell me some spot. And how to access