Do not, I repeat, do not call the police

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do not, I repeat, do not call the police
    Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 3:50pm
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

... or I'll slit his throat!

I've got DaRRyl held hostage!

Hell knows how many of you fellas logged in under his name since he sent out his login details via pm and no doubt helped him cover his tracks to avoid his true identity being exposed.

Sure, it was funny for a while, everyone taking turns with him. But whoever it is that gets off calling people gay, or me gay and hell knows what else to others... If you're such a big man, why don't you come out from behind the closet door and say it to our faces!

Seriously, any of you guys hiding behind other aliases... stop being so bloody dumb! If you've got some sort of fantasy such as the clown pretending to be a girl then there are other places to live out your fantasies.
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 3:55pm
The Dog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Not me bro i was BFH but all my posts are now the dog,i enjoyed abusing darren but suspected he was all plaque some time ago ,ksi let us know who the culprit is so we can pack attack them....hahahahahahahheheheheheh
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 3:56pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

KSi, if you are going to "draw the blade" make sure he's had a Tetnus injection first. Wouldn't want the poor sod to suffer tooooooooooooo much
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 4:15pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

i second that si, some things are funny and darry you aint...ive been told the 'pillie up the arse line' and 'dont f**k me off' by mr anon which gave it away pretty quickly..gee boys get out fishing..anyway goes around comes around
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 4:18pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

what did i miss?? i never saw any of that stuff. i am all for a joke and taking the piss( specially when its barrie) but sounds like it got a bit out of line. not appreciated if that is the case.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 4:34pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

OKay everyone the joke appears to have run it's course.....let's all get back to "normal" please....

see my comment on the "fishing.net.nz rugby?" thread!

It is obvious Darryl has really up set the apple cart and not wanting the rot to set in.....let's all drop it....

NOW!

I will  remove the PM function if it is going to be abused and be a tad more liberal with the "ban users list" if I don't see an improvement..fair??

I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 4:39pm
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

On some sites they have a function which prevents duplicates... i.e. it identifies your computer by it's ip address and if you try to login as another user on the same site it blocks you... is this possible in here Kerren?

It would really suck if we couldn't pm each other wouldn't it!?

ps. the knife slipped! He's bleeding more than a siv.
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 4:41pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

gee KFS didnt you take your drugs today. Calm down boy.

But ban the Darryl I say. That has become very boring

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 4:49pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

DARRYL HAS BEEN BANNED!!

IF HE COMES BACK UNDER ALIAS

I WILL KNOW

AND HE WILL BE BANNED AGAIN!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 4:52pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Yay
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 5:01pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I second that
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 5:13pm
Barrell View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Spank you very much

Barrell

Give a man a fish,& he will eat for a day.Teach him how to fish,& he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sweet tooth#3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 5:37pm
sweet tooth#3 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

whats the problem, lol, was all funny
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rainman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 5:38pm
Rainman View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

KingfishSi

"If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?"

Dont do it Si, self mutilation is not the way to go....... just kidding, and going with the flow of the thread i.e hostage situation.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 5:40pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yeah humour is one of those subjective things Mr. Nui.

I do agree that some of the comments from Darryl and then some of the reaction from the peanut gallery has been a little on the nose and not exactly the image that fishing.net.nz wants to portray.....but it is over now!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 7:40pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

mmm
thats one crossed of my list
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2004 at 12:33pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good riddins to that mongrel. No more of your rellies in here OK Pig!!

Good work Kerren.

Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2004 at 1:09pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

and he was one of the better ones to......................... wait till you meeet some of the rough ones
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Bean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2004 at 2:58pm
Mr Bean View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Kezza can you do something about all the Rick Wakeman spam mail going to my PM??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2004 at 5:43pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Andrew
Have you a CD player on your boat?