10kg snap on a jig

Page  123 4>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wetdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10kg snap on a jig
    Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:01pm
wetdream View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Gota text at 2pm Thursday from "Squid Fu#k it lets go fishing".....thats was all the push I needed. So we left Te Atatu at about 8 this morning headed for the barrier...flat ass all the way.

Turned up after at about 9.30 softies in, not a lot of action to start with then I got out the secret weapon.... 8kg mono with a flasha rig and 200 gram jig and assist hook on the bottom to cover all the basis, little bits of squid for bait....

We had a heap of kingis turn up and it was all on. Squid go a nice one on a SP, Sven got a Rat on a jig and I got Dusted on SP....next thing ya know I'm on ont the flasher...call at first was another kingi, but this was on he bottom and the kingis were high in the water...longish story short was a 10kg on the dot PB snapper caugt on the jig!!!.....this is my first over the mark so there were plent of high fives, charhoo's and if I remember rightly even a man hug.

We managed to get a good feed for all and smacked out way back to TAT this arvo....all and all a wicked day to take a day off....

Cheers once again team...glad you lads were there, was great to share that one.
Like us on: facebook/stanleysigns.com
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Butthead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:14pm
Butthead View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Good on yah Greg!!
Congrats on the PB.
Damien. Next door...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:16pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good action and good result mate...

But, aren't you supposed to be up north on the Bat boat (Uwannago) this wknd??

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wetdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:18pm
wetdream View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nup no me bro.......I have heaps of pics but the sitre wont let me load, will keep trying. Damo pop ove bro, take a look.
Like us on: facebook/stanleysigns.com
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:26pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Der...got you mixed up with Wetspot...wetdream.... I be stupid...

Look forward to seeing the pics though mate, top effort
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:35pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

onya Greg Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:52pm
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Great stuff Greg on the metalClap
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wezzel 64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:57pm
wezzel 64 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Good stuff greg,be good to see the pixs,forgoten what snaps look like.Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dohboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:57pm
Dohboy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nice Greg you do put in the miles so well doneClap
www.acewash.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Espresso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:57pm
Espresso View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Top notch, top notch!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:00pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good **** greg. looking forward to the pics of the munterClap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YeeHaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:02pm
YeeHaa View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

nice one Greg....what was the jig?

WWW.YEEHAA.CO.NZ
(09)5705058
30 Jellicoe Road Panmure
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BeachedAsBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:07pm
BeachedAsBro View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Awesome stuff mate... funny how those man hugs come out of nowhere when that sort of **** happens  LOL
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish caught will we realise we can't eat money.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mahiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:16pm
Mahiman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Good on ya Greg thats awesome mate congratsThumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Butthead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:35pm
Butthead View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Couple of photos for Greg while he suss's his ones out.

Happy angler!!

Thats a big IceyTek...
Good on yah Greg. Shot!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ozone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:38pm
ozone View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

thats a snapper
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OffTheHook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:44pm
OffTheHook View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Farrr out thats a beast!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cigar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:46pm
Cigar View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Nope, thats too big to be a snapper, looks like a horse to me

Well done, I'm sooo jealous!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Karlosnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 10:08pm
Karlosnz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thats meanCool shot Greg
Not so sure about the man hugs with Squid and Sven thoLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 10:46pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Buggeeeeerrr me thats a nice one and here was me wandering around in Christchurch
where is my head at I wonder
Page  123 4>