Awesome day on Bushpig thanks

Page  <1234 5>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 10:09am
Barrell View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

AWH,THIS IS GETTING GOOD,

Daryl,i dont know you,but some how a picture has embedded itself in my head,of a big bloke ,pair of black stubbies, xxxx singlet,thongs & a mullet hair cut,not showered for three weeks,last nights dinner stuck to your goatie,a guts you could serve dinner off & a certain strong odour ozzing out of your innner bits!!!

Am i right yobbo!!!,Well am I,ya jumping Kangaroo Jack Arse!!!

Barrell

Giving good harmless sh*t to auzzies since 1974

Give a man a fish,& he will eat for a day.Teach him how to fish,& he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 10:24am
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Barrell, that's exactly what I pictured HellFish to be like... how wrong I was! It's funny how you get an impression of somebody through postings.
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 10:27am
Barrell View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

KFS,ha ha ha ha ha,he he he he,ummmm

Where is this leading???,stirer

Barrell

Give a man a fish,& he will eat for a day.Teach him how to fish,& he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 10:33am
Titanium
Titanium

It ain't leading nowhere Barrell!

Daryl, you sound like a top bloke to me... did you know I'm a skinny weedy guy who shouldn't be calling people anything?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 10:41am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

barrel

That about sums him up. So close it could be a photo

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HOOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 10:44am
HOOK View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

interesting thread!!never meet any of you but kfishsi is right, you do build up a stereotype of other forum members from the way they communicate in these forums. I think i was spot on the mark with a few of the pictorials in recent posts...makes interesting times when you do meet another forum member in the flesh.
Cheers

Marc

Rules of fishing:
Bait your own hook,clean your own fish, tell your own lies!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 10:45am
Barrell View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Bushie,i just think of Auzzies & this mental picture comes to my head all the time.....Ya wanna hear what a sheela looks like?

KFS,Just joshing brov,now go & sit down before you snapp in Half

Barrell

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 10:48am
Titanium
Titanium

Barrell, I am sitting down, why do ya think I've got a gay ass desk job???
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 12:16pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Holly sh*t this is hardcase, Smudge you are awfully quiet but you have met this lunatic- what is your honest opp of this guy?

Bushie were you scrapping the bottom of the Bin when you befriended this EDJET!!

Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 1:13pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

he a handy man to have around when you fancey a bit of drinking and fighting
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 1:18pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Well I want to be a little careful what I say, after all he is Bushies mate and Bushie is not a man to be messed with.

He doesnt really have a mullet, but he does smell and he does have a goatee.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 1:23pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I am positive that in Darryl's not so distant passed there would have been a mullet of epic proportions...he reaks of bogan (or whatever it is that Aussies call Westies)!

Bushie do you have any old school photos or perhaps a couple of snaps from a family reunion?
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 1:39pm
The Dog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Aussies cant drink and they only think they can fight untill they run up against a kiwi then they get bashed and pissed on.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 1:49pm
Jezza View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

right thats it... im off to see the wizzard the wonderful wizard of Auz, because, because, because, because... is there such a thing " the wonderful wizzard of Auz (not ozz)  hard too make a movie hit out of that one although I here his mobile meth lab is pretty popular amongst fisho's who frequently visit this particular topic..... 

it's a fact woggle-bogglebee exists.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 1:52pm
Barrell View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Yeah...Fair sucka the sav mate,holy boxing kangaroos,we got a fight brewing cobbers...

Barrell

"Giving Harmless sh*t To Auzzies Since 1974"

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 1:57pm
Titanium
Titanium

Better watch out guys, sounds like this Daryl character may turn up with that bastard Russell Crowe to help throw cheap shots.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 2:08pm
Barrell View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Sorry Boys,I am ducking for cover now,

The Shiiiit Gunnnnna hiiiit da Fannnnn,

Awh one more cheap shot wont hurt!!

GOD:Daryl i will give you one wish & one wish only!!

DARYL:Ohh man this is so hard,i wish i had a minute to think about this!

Dooopppee

Barrell

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 3:19pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Not 100% sure, but I think this is darrel about 10 or 15 years ago. Long time since the photo was taken so memmory has faded

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 3:25pm
Barrell View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Whats he on Bushie,A Job Interview!!!

Barrell

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2004 at 3:41pm
Titanium
Titanium

Ahh ahh ahh, he's still attached!
Page  <1234 5>