Boaties with spare spots in Wellington?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boaties with spare spots in Wellington?
    Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 10:01am
wolph View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Howdy folks,

My fishing companion and I are wondering if there were any boat owners in Wellington with any spare spots on their boat the next time they go out?

We're landbased fisherman most of the time as neither of us have access to a boat. We head out on charters when we can afford it and get time off work, but this seems to be few & far between.

If anyone's got any spare spots and willing to share with two mature gentlemen in their late twenties then please let me know!

We'd be willing to pay our way and also help out with any work that needs to be done etc.... we can also be rather funny, so it'd likely be an entertaining boat ride! (but when it's business time we don't screw around and keep it serious).

We both have 7kg softbait rigs and have been fishing in Wellington for a few years now - but landbased can be so tough and we just want to catch some decent fish before summer leaves us (personally I've never caught a snapper or kingi but would love to! I've spent plenty of time trying but it hasn't happened : (   *cue tearjerker*   :)    

Drop me a PM if you're keen, I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers fellas - tight lines to you all.

Ryan