Any football supporters here? :-)

Page  <1 191192193194195 197>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 11:13pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thought the thread was about, AFL,Rugby,League,gridiron not soccer
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 11:27pm
Big Kev View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

no it's about footballClap
"The worst day fishing is better than the best day working"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 6:08pm
STEVIE WONDER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Boz your fellas will be safe. The mackems lost this morning. I reckon they're gone. Along with Fulham and Cardiff
Tell Deacs to come back we love them. Now just imagine the bindippers taking the PL. That would set Deacs of even more.
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 4:51pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Pool supporters hold your breathe! If you beat City this weekend title is yours I reckon.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 8:28pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

not so sure dan, still chelsea to play and i fear there maybe 1 game that we will drop points on.

i also think city and chelsea will drop points somewhere too so its going to go down to the wire!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Big Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 9:12pm
Big Kev View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

A note to all football fans , Sommet Sports is now on the digital (satellite ) freeview, lots of European football  including Liverpool TV and all the German Bundesliga

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 10:23am
Big Kev View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Great win for the Mighty Yids this morning COYS
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 7:13am
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

get in!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 8:11am
Platinum
Platinum

That's the title I reckon. We will never hear the end of it as wellLOLClap
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 8:28pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

nah bit early stevie, still chelsea to play and city have games in hand...but the more they keep winning the more i believe they won't drop some points in the run in.

still a twist or two to go i reckon'.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 7:50am
Platinum
Platinum

Nah Rockz you will just have to beat us the last game. In saying that I hope the score is 10-0 just so to get those drongos out of the Toon. They are destroying football in the NEAngry
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:06pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Villa are worse Stevie. Ouch
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 7:39pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

i have a mate who supports Leeds, at least i think he still does Cry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 6:51pm
Platinum
Platinum

Well well well. Chelsea V Liverpool to decide title. Man Citeh out of it me thinks. And the Toffees? Champions league spot was up for grabs
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 7:21pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah Everton ballsed that one up.

All down to Pool vs Chelski now and Pool can afford a draw in that one I reckon.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 7:31pm
Platinum
Platinum

Agreed Dan. Quite fitting in the year of the 25th anno of the H disaster.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 8:28pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

stop it you'll bloody jinx it!!!!

lots to play for: title, 4th CL spot and plenty of teams can go down...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 7:03pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

One step closer Pool fans..........
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 7:14pm
Platinum
Platinum

Yip Dan agree. One more win needed that's it . They know it's theirs now. Start celebrating Rokz and co
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 6:51pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

i'll start celebrating when stevie is lifting that trophy!
Page  <1 191192193194195 197>