Any football supporters here? :-)

Page  <12345 197>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 8:02pm
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

It was poor to below par,but with a home partisan soccer mad crowd,which sing and chant for the whole ninety,may bring them a win,but after that,it ill be 82 all over again. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 8:59pm
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yip 82 all over again but it would also being to play against the best in the world ,if i was in that NZ team and we made it i would hope to be in the group against the powerhouses of world football,germany,spain,italy,england,dutch etc unreal thats what it would be about for these lot
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deacs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 11:35pm
deacs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Me, Grovo, Boz and a whole other bunch of westies will be down for the game, down from Auckland to palmy friday night then onto wellington, (from what i know a good chunk of the crowd will be from auckland why when games are up here nobody wants to go?) should be a good one, soft Bahrainians won't know whats hit them, freezing southerlies while they have been sunning it up in aus, who prepares in a totally different climate for there game? Mooses!
Might have been an average performanc eover there but we still had our chances which is promising, if the young striker (chris wood) had of stayed on side would have been 1-0, hate the away goals rule though which could shaft us, can't actually see us losing plenty of fire power now!

As for the rest of the garble on here, Totenham fourth at best, Villa 5th at best,  hope liverpool capitulate two more weeks for that idiot they have in charge "might not have been a penalty" what do you mean might! Birmingham were robbed.... gone in the first group stage of europe will fck them financially too this season, if they don't get into the champions league next year they will lose a lot of players
I'm lucky enough to have been born into the right side of Manchester (united!!) will be interesting this year though, Chelsea look good for it but will lose a lot of players with the african nations cup, Arsenal if they can keep injury free have been in some great form but they always have these patches then seem to drop off, struggle to beat top four sides , united havn't really got going but are hanging in there,  might see a couple of new signings in the transfer window depending on which team gets them could sway the championship.....

Bring on Saturday night!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:09am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah I think the All Whites can nick the win on Saturday would love this group in SA next yearLOL

England
Australia
South Africa
New Zealand

That would be gold.......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:22am
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Come on you All Whites!!!!  Lets go ****ing mental!!!!

JTF - we have a group of 11 or so, but all making our way to Welly in different groups and staying all over the place. Want to get everyone to meet up at a pub somewhere around 5pm on Saturday to have a feed and get some beers down us before ehading over the the stadium. Do you know of anywhere near the stadium that would fit the bill??

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 12:38pm
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Boz19 Boz19 wrote:

Come on you All Whites!!!!  Lets go ****ing mental!!!!

JTF - we have a group of 11 or so, but all making our way to Welly in different groups and staying all over the place. Want to get everyone to meet up at a pub somewhere around 5pm on Saturday to have a feed and get some beers down us before ehading over the the stadium. Do you know of anywhere near the stadium that would fit the bill??

Boz,theres an ocean of bars from Courtney Pl down to the stadium,most do the usual wedges and the norm,but for a full on feed theres the good old loaded hod which is close,its down on Queens wharf,ill be at the Malt House drinking Epic.
Town is gonna be amping so get the food thing out the way pronto,piss queues will be long at the stadium,so fill up large,but the aftermath will be huge,make sure your group has the appropriate attire for afterwards,some bars are strict on dress code.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deacs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:37pm
deacs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

May have to do a Mc Ds run before we hit the pub boz? Should be pumping, got scarfes and a NZ flag today so all set up and ready to roll! hmm might have to go back to the motel to change for the aftermath...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 8:04am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

On my way down to welly this morning. Enjoy the game boys
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 9:28am
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

As long as we got a shet load of piss in us before the game we'll be right

GET ROWDY!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 10:00pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well , well well... mintThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 12:25pm
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Well i bet you weren't disappointed with that Boz,sorry never got to catch up,so many bars and pints.
Atmosphere was better than any test match or sevens game iv been to
See ya in South Africa.Clap   
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shut up and fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 2:13pm
Shut up and fish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Yeeeeeeeesssssss who is coming to SA with me what a game
beside from the fact half a beer went in my eye at the end.
could have been better but i think the phoenix have a new right
back
Gidday Mate
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 2:42pm
Grovo View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Oh f*** yes. Most amazingly epic game I've ever been near. The crowd and jus the game. Boz and deacs still drivin back to aucks now, I'm back in Palmy after drivin back, gotta knuckle down for an exam monday. Was wicked to be part of that, shook Ricky herberts hand in town and saw some o the boys, got photos of Boz with Nelsen and smeltzy. Nelsen an outright top bloke, was a class above everyone on that pitch and what a leader.
Just gotta suss out pricing for a trip to South Africa now. Here we come...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 7:04pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Cracking game you know its bad when you can't bear to watch the last 15 mins and I only reserve that sort of support for Villa and England.

Go the All Whites!!!!Thumbs Up Now they need to smarten up their game for SA because if they get a favourable group they can have some ambition and not just make up numbers. For the record NZ is the smallest nation qualified.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 9:51pm
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Jimi the night just unfolded and got caught up in the moment

Grov those 2 photos are bit blurry, but **** it all good. Immense night in town.

South Africa 2010 I shall be there

Ricky Herbert's ALL WHITE ARMY!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deacs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 10:03pm
deacs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hes big hes bad hes better than his dad, rory fallon, rory fallon.
Thats is all from me too shattered, what they all said Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 10:24pm
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

haha you love that chant eh. but why not, we going to the WORLD CUP yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh
Check out facebook now for the pics ya homo
still buzzing, not in the mood for sleep yet, works gunna be ****ed tomorrow lol
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 6:36am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thierry Henry hang your head in shame.

What was that all about, a great player and I thought good guy doing that blatant cheat was horrible for the game. Ban him from the WC.

Good job he doesn't play in England anymore. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 10:30am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Was a pretty shocking act eh Dan!! Would never have picked him to do something like that.

LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 11:05am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I know JK he would be just about the last player on your potential cheating c%^t list!

I would have walked my side off if I was the Irish captain untill the correct decision was made, I could'nt take losing that way.
Page  <12345 197>