Any football supporters here? :-)

Page  <1234 197>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 2:01pm
Grovo View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Just found this thread, good to see theres some other football fans out there in the fishing community

Big dates left for the all whites this year are:
October 10th away
November 14th in Wellington
Playing either Saudi Arabia or Bahrain (play each other in September) for qualification to 2010 in South Africa, **** yeah, cmon the all whites. Got my final ever vet exams in November but know I'll be there in ny situation bar having an actual exam at game time..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:03am
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

well its tottenham for me first saw them at wembley 81 cup final v man city and followed them ever since ,,,,,,,i just hope for once we start the season alot better than the previous few 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 4:04pm
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by blackboat blackboat wrote:

well its tottenham for me first saw them at wembley 81 cup final v man city and followed them ever since ,,,,,,,i just hope for once we start the season alot better than the previous few 

Ah yes the old jew boys,Me been supporting them since the late 70's blackboat.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 4:13pm
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

now we got dodgy Harry think we will go well this yr with the bean  pole up front ,defoe and keane back ,what a mess we got ourselves into going from top 5 twice to the other end of the table ,if Ramos was still there wed be relegated with that barcodes mob but seems now we should be alot better off so heres hoping
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 11:20am
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Totts looking good so far Black boatClap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 9:31pm
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by JTF JTF wrote:

yes look very good atm next couple of games will be interesting got a feeling we will do very well this yr,a major threat to the top four,,,didnt lose a top player in the window and gained some good players ,we seem to be much better as a unit playing and the bench depth looks to be one of the best in the prem consistance is the key something we have never had but if we can sort that and stay injury free to key personall then who knows ,,,,,,,shame about Modric hes a cracking player ,a big loss as with King Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 10:18pm
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by JTF JTF wrote:

yes look very good atm next couple of games will be interesting got a feeling we will do very well this yr,a major threat to the top four,,,didnt lose a top player in the window and gained some good players ,we seem to be much better as a unit playing and the bench depth looks to be one of the best in the prem consistance is the key something we have never had but if we can sort that and stay injury free to key personall then who knows ,,,,,,,shame about Modric hes a cracking player ,a big loss as with King Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 10:31am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Spurs are cack and will finish about 7/8th. Too many big heads in that squad and Arry has the morales of a dodgy second hand car dealer.

Villa will finish above them again which most Spuds hate with them thinking their a bigger side and all that.LOL
Arsenal are playing some cracking stuff right now but Chelsea will win it in the end have got a bet on it.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 11:30am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Agree Dan - had a bet on my boys since before the 1st round kicked off and reasonably confident at this stage. The true test however will be how we get through the African Nations Cup in January as it will have a pretty significant impact on our squad.
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 3:36pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yes Drogba is class is'nt he, he is my Fantasy team scoring me loads.

Should have got Fabregas instead Lampard though dammit. My Villa boys doing me proud and even Fatty Huddlestone got me a few this weekend.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 9:46pm
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

Spurs are cack and will finish about 7/8th. Too many big heads in that squad and Arry has the morales of a dodgy second hand car dealer.

Villa will finish above them again which most Spuds hate with them thinking their a bigger side and all that.LOL
Arsenal are playing some cracking stuff right now but Chelsea will win it in the end have got a bet on it.

well Muppet we go to villa park in two games time didnt we stuff you there last yr ,your squad is too small and thin to go the distance remember last season you lot fell away when it mattered,you may of knocked 5 in against a poor bolton but you will have your work cut out against us ,but good to have some banter here mate should be a cracking game ill go 2-1 spurs Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 9:05am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

But we did win at WHL last season did'nt we blackboat!!! We missed Laursen in the end but we have a raft of great defenders now and Big John Carew and Ash Young finding their form.

Will be a good game betwen us thats certain but I never thought the Spuds would stoop so low in appointing Harry Redknapp. I think you would be top of the league if Juande Ramos had stayed.......top of the championship that isLOL 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 9:44am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Not a soccer fan at all, but I laughed my a$$ off last night when a player was being interviewed on the news. 

The interviewer asked "So, do you think it will come down to goals scored?". Amazed the player didn't reply something along the lines of "Ya fricken think so dribble dick?"LOL
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:01am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Redknapps a legend and great for the game!!

Liked him better in his West Ham days but think hes good for spurs. Hope they do alright (but not great)
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 11:20am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Arry is dodgy bung taking, twitchen chicken necked A$%^hole. If he ever became England manager I would be disgusted. I did'nt mind Spurs before he joined them.

Who would be a Liverpool fan right now! LOLLOLLOL 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 12:37pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

haha liverpool indeed! Nearly got rolled again today!
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:35pm
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

blimey they all say dodgy harry etc nothing but garbish if he was so bad you think we would of gone for him ,lets face it hes got the gift of the gab very cunning and damn good for us lot and hed be better than that capello twat for england who thinks heskeys the bee knees ,mate that donkey couldnt score in a brothell whats he done for villa ,yeah ramos would of sunk us couldnt believe how crap he was

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shut up and fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:43pm
Shut up and fish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Go welly nix
Gidday Mate
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:50pm
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Off to the CakeTin on Saturday to support the boys,hopefully they can shut those Sand Monkeys down.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 7:09pm
blackboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

i didnt see the first leg match but what i did see we were lucky not to lose we really needed that away goal,it will be close this game
Page  <1234 197>