Up the creek without a paddle

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote penguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Up the creek without a paddle
    Posted: 01 Nov 2008 at 10:41pm
penguin View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The first November nomination from me goes to the two esteemed forum members who decided that due to crappy weather, they would leave the trailer boats at home and pop out to sling some softys around from the kayaks.
They drove from Whitianga over to Matapaua bay ( about 30 mins) before realising they had left both paddles back in town.
Just to add insult to injury, when they unloaded the ute, they found a kayak had slipped and broken the tip off of one of the softbait rods.

There you go Steve, I told you I wouldnt tell anyone.Big%20smile

So, Whiti_fisho and Requin are my joint nomination.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whiti-fisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2008 at 10:52am
whiti-fisho View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thanks Tim   MATE  !!!!!!!!
I step out my door to paradise on earth
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levinlarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2008 at 12:50pm
levinlarge View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Gutted guys, not a great way to start a fishing trip, but did you finish it with some fish?
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whiti-fisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2008 at 7:20pm
Platinum
Platinum

Nope ,just took the Kayaks for a drive they had been sitting round home in front of the TV toomuch lately so got them out of the house for the afternoon .Why are we supposed to actually put them in the water or something
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NZTurtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2008 at 8:52pm
NZTurtle View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Penguin getting a chrissy card this year WhitiBig%20smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whiti-fisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 4:17pm
Platinum
Platinum

We are off deer hunting in a couple of weeks ,he may just get a bullet instead of a chrissy cardSmile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 9:14am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Don't forget the ammo
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote penguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 6:56pm
penguin View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whiti-fisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 7:20pm
Platinum
Platinum

Do you want to come hunting aswell FinaticWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote johnboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2008 at 3:31pm
johnboy View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Tim
You will keep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remenber there is a lot of bush where we are going hunting !!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote phantomdeviant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2008 at 6:44pm
phantomdeviant View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

LOL
Skirt Pulla
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ski  da mofo!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 12:07pm
ski da mofo!! View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

anuda nomination goes to bender for launching his boat singlehandedly at omaha and not using a bow rope !boat starts drifting away into the estuary and the bent one is forced to do the lost elephant seal recue and charge off into the drink after it!tried to save face by catchin a cupla snapper but really shoulda kept this one under his hat!
BIG FISH IS WHERE ITS AT
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 7:53am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by ski  da mofo!! ski da mofo!! wrote:

anuda nomination goes to bender for launching his boat singlehandedly at omaha and not using a bow rope !boat starts drifting away into the estuary and the bent one is forced to do the lost elephant seal recue and charge off into the drink after it!tried to save face by catchin a cupla snapper but really shoulda kept this one under his hat!

I think this is BUMP worthy, just so we can have a laugh at Benders expense LOL
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 8:19am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

I wish to point out in my defence that I did use a bow rope but by the time I had removed electronic items from my pockets, kicked off my crocs and picked myself up from arsing over on the slippery ramp, it was already about 20ft out from the shore.

I blame Phats. Every other time I've launched the boat I've just sat on board while he gave it a big shove. He has compounded his sins by being unable to drop everything at work mid-arvo on a Friday and come fishing at 3 minutes notice. So you see he is to blame for all this and should accept this fine award accordingly.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 9:50am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

There is no defense for such muppetry

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2008 at 11:15pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

you asshole ! I only just saw this

you will keep Seal boy
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GAMFSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 8:31pm
GAMFSH View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Classic!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Charger57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 10:13pm
Charger57 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

That sucks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote penguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 8:19pm
penguin View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

John (Requin) really surpassed himself this morning. As my better half had nicked our car for work, John offered to use his ute to take my boat out.

Seems he was in such a rush to get back on the road to show off his new paint job, he forgot to put the tow ball back on......Tongue