looking good

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking good
    Posted: 18 Jan 2004 at 2:48pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

weather for the next week starting from the 22nd is looking good for you folks...... lets hope the fishing is as good as the weather........

check it out here 7days in advance.....

http://www.buoyweather.com/wxnav.jsp?region=NZ&program=Maps

just click on one a red dot closest to your fishing spot.....

Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2004 at 3:02pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hi Lethal, looking at taking Tagit up North starting late Tuesday, so decent weather would be welcome. Will be up off Whangamumu/BOI Weds, and then probably up to Whangaroa,Kari Kari, or North Cape Thurs/Fri/Sat depending on where the fish are. Are you still heading north next week and intending to catch up with Billfish? Talked to Bill today and they have been blown out the last couple of days. He thought that they might be able to get out this avo however.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2004 at 3:13pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

On yer Lethal.
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2004 at 3:26pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Hi Tagit..... im heading up to Hohoura on the 28th 29th unless weather is still good starting 24th or 25th..... i think billfisher comes back on the 26th, im playing it by ear at the moment...... i have off from the 21st to the 3rd before starting work again..... but my fishing buddy has only a week so it has to fit in with him....... hope to start up around Spirits Bay and if the weather permits will head out wide for a stick face fish but most likely be chasing snaps and kings...... as the trip from Hohoura up will deplete our fuel..... we will have 190lts to play with but if we go wide it means comming back to refuel and that means pulling the boat out and taking it to a garage....

will keep in touch when where up that way....... 

Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2004 at 3:49pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Lethal - Good luck with it all. Give me a call before you leave and I will let you know the latest news. You can get me on 021669150 or of course as Tagit on the VHF. What is your boat's name (Lethal???)?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2004 at 3:55pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

will do that..... thanks...... yep the boats is called "Lethal".......

where do you expect to be around the 25th 26th as i thought i read somewhere you where going to give the hull a clean about then??????

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2004 at 4:19pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Boat comes out on the 27th so need to be on the mooring at Paihia by evening of 26th. I may have got the dates a little wrong in a previous post. I put it down to premature old age (ie it is arriving faster than I want!).

Have a bit of a complicated schedule on 24th/25th/26th. Only 2 of us on board from 20th to 24th/25th, but then have a number of guests to coordinate. I need to pick up an Italian exec from Iveco and take him out for a run on the 24th or 25th, plus have a friend and his 12 year old son joining us on the 25/26th. It is the sons birthday so we will be trying to get him hooked to something substantial if possible. All this means that I need to be able to coordinate anchorages, pick-ups, drop-off's, car movements etc to best coincide with whatever the fish are doing. In other words, right now I don't have a clue where we will be. Still, we will be fishing somewhere, and that is all that really matters!!