Keeping stuff dry on a PWC

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Yammieski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeping stuff dry on a PWC
    Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 12:40pm
Yammieski View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey Team,
Ive just done some adverts for a food sealer for TV. Now this is a great way of taking ya lunch out onto the water and keeping it dry. Along with Cellphones radios MP3's Etc. It will seal anything into a plastic bag. Now I dont want to sound like an advert for the company But its one of those things that has so many uses Check it out at Mitre 10 the Warehouse  etc its called the ADMAN Food Sealer or even on there web site www.adman.co.nz real handy for all sorts on stuff in our skis, boats or Kayaks.
Cheers
Derek
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 1:16pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Outright spam derek, please don't start with the full  on advertising on the website - we get enough of it on your tv show. Your second post of the day about the food saver?
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 1:39pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The Glad ziplock bags are perfect also
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nylg1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 10:01pm
nylg1 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Just what I have been looking for there is nothing worse than having your bottle of sweet chilly leak through your lunch when out on the water ConfusedLOL
“The best computer is a man, and it’s the only one that can be mass-produced by unskilled labor.”
― Wernher Von Braun
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blonde mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2008 at 9:52am
blonde mandy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Bender Bender wrote:

Outright spam derek, please don't start with the full  on advertising on the website - we get enough of it on your tv show. Your second post of the day about the food saver?

LOL You tell him Bender!

We brought a proper dry bag from a fishing shop which split after the second use. Took back got another and spilt again.
I use the good old glad zip lock bags, nothing wrong with them!!
Plus great for storing the fish in the fridge!!!!Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levinlarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2008 at 5:26pm
levinlarge View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by nylg1 nylg1 wrote:

Just what I have been looking for there is nothing worse than having your bottle of sweet chilly leak through your lunch when out on the water ConfusedLOL

too good mate! LOLLOL

Sure its a good product, but theres many alternatives as mentioned earlier, even just a clik clak plastic box in a dry bag would be sufficient.

LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Seadooer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2009 at 2:33pm
Seadooer View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

If your taking out a mobile phone then I'd recommend the AquaPac range. Not sure if available here, after a quick glance at the site. *available worldwide after checking*  I have the small pouch, suitable for a mobile phone and your plastic cards, and it works very well.

Also depends on the value of the item you want to protect I guess Smile

No I don't work for them, just passing on info Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote batfastard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 9:04pm
batfastard View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

im a little confused bender why you  jump down yammaskis throat over spam but chris wong can push his product on this web site as much as he wants
As my wife catches bigger fish than me, does that make me a bad fisherman or a great skipper.......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 7:51pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

time to un-announce this thread?