Thanks Kerren

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks Kerren
    Posted: 19 Dec 2003 at 9:39pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Kerren,

I'm sitting here reviewing a bunch of posts and thoroughly enjoying the site. I just wanted to say well done, it's a great, entertaining, fun and very informative site. Keep moderating - I've used two messageboard sites quite extensively and without a calm moderator they degenerate into garbage and vitriol pretty quickly. It would be a shame to let that happen here.

I've just been reading out loud the eeling posts on fishing reports to my wife who has thoroughly enjoyed it, laughing as I read the reports and funny stories.

I think I can speak for all when I say thanks for a job well done and I look forward, nay I am determined, to get to my second gold star in the new year.

Cheers,

Bender

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2003 at 9:55pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

G'day Bender,

I am a little over awed by such positive comments and basically lost for words except to say thanks a bunch and certainly makes the effort worth it but...

to be cont.

I need to think about the reply and 9:55pm on a Friday nite is not that time...

I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2003 at 6:28am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Kerren
on the above thoughts
I think the positives are proved by the lack of complaints.
When people are enjoying themselves, little is said. After all how often do you say to your boss that you enjoy your work and its enviroment (and most wont admit that they do enjoy their work), therefore when you have repeat regular visits, that should be considered a positive feedback. Lot of positive feedbacks eh?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Keith C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2003 at 8:54am
Keith C View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hi Kerren

I would like to echo Barrie's sentiments and say what a great job you are doing. I believe the quality and calibre of the contributors and contributions is testimony to the excellent manner in which you are doing things.  If the forums were not well run, people would cease to use them. The volume of activity on here reflects the great job you do.

I take great pride in referring fishos to your forums and hearing their response when they discover the depth of knowledge, advice, camaraderie and fun hidden here.

Well done.

Keith

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2003 at 9:43am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

aye aye
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter.Sea. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2003 at 10:26am
Peter.Sea. View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

ditto, its a great forum, the member numbers & contrabutions speak louder than words. Well done Kerren.

cheers, P.C.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2003 at 9:45am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

OKay...I have had time to think about the above comments and arrange a suitable reply......

Thank You!!!!

It really is that simple - it is you guys + gals that make this site the success it is and I am proud and happy that we at fishing.net.nz can provide a forum for the grass roots fishos & spearos an online place to call home.

Have an awesome xmas and a grooven new years

but please stay safe and don't become a statistic

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2003 at 9:47am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Your welcome. Looking forward to catching up at Kawau. Do you realise theres a comp on that weekend?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2003 at 9:52am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No I didn't Bender.....so do we enter, clean up by lunch time, drink lion red and puff on Cuban stoogies?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2003 at 10:05am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

If I enter the comp it'll blow like buggery. Guaranteed.

I may pick up an entry just in case I catch a biggie but I do intend to take it relaxed-like.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2003 at 11:05am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Yepp Thanks Kerren. May all your gurnard dreams come true.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2003 at 11:46am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Here, here
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.