Anyone use the natural colours?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote _macca__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone use the natural colours?
    Posted: 02 Jun 2008 at 11:42pm
_macca__ View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

With all these "Nuclear chicken" and "Chartreuse"  type bright colours being popular I was intereated if anyone has done well....or maybe prefers the natural colours that Gulp and other brands sell?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dirty Oar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 9:15am
Dirty Oar View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

if im fishing workups i just grab the SP i can get my hands on the quickest .... have fished with most SPs known to man but personally prefer the bright ones for snapper
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mahiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 9:26am
Mahiman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by Dirty Oar Dirty Oar wrote:

i just grab the SP i can get my hands on the quickest ....

OURSIES

I like Blues and Greens and will often fish with these first.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Badfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 9:31am
Badfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I usually don't fish the natural colours except for the gulp squids and crabs. Other than that I really like whites and brights or completely the other way with the dull and dark ones.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 9:39am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I grab something with contrasting colours like the Gulp! Black Catalpa. Have done very well on that pattern. Better than I have with the nuke chooks
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote otter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 3:49pm
otter View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

in my book there are 3 colours you need to look for when buying Sp's and have in your bag when you go out fishing   a bright one / a dark one / a natural one    Just go the oposit of your fishing buddy til you find out what the flavour of the day is or if solo and it is a bit slow switch it around till you hit the jackpot.  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 4:04pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

spot on otter - we overly complicate things.