FREEBIE.....!! - Humminbird 155SX fishfinder....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREEBIE.....!! - Humminbird 155SX fishfinder....
    Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:52am
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

EDIT: 10:25am
OFFER ACCEPTED...
As stated in the thread "A Reasonable Sounder" - see Captain Morgan Briny Bar - I have the following item which I am prepared to donate as a freebie to a young fisho just starting out and who maybe does not have the wherewithall to buy one of these just yet.

Pick up only - I am in Manurewa

Specifications follow the pic below

Depth to 600 feet
Operating frequency 200hz
Transom mount transducer with 20 feet of cable
Power output 2000watts (peak to peak), 250 watts (RMS)
24 degree coverage
Monochrome LCD display
Multi language readout capability
Has water temperature probe
Does not show speed

There is slight damage to the transducer - caused when I was taking the boat off the trailer at home - but it still bolts on to the mounting bracket OK. 

PM me if interested..

Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kaimoanacowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:50am
Kaimoanacowboy View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

PM'd Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Karlosnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:49pm
Karlosnz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good on ya OldfartClap

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kaimoanacowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 9:24am
Bronze
Bronze

Yes, many thanks to olfart, really appreciate it, going to collect tomorrow :)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kaimoanacowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 5:04pm
Bronze
Bronze

Went around to collect the 155sx from Olfart today. A top bloke with a generous heart! Thanks very much mate, really do appreciate your generousity, some good karma coming your way :)

Took a pic of me with the humminbird but dont know how to attach :(
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 5:31pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'm just happy to see it go to someone who is going to appreciate it - and that it went to a forum member is icing on the cake for me.  Good on ya Jase, hope it finds plenty of fish for you. 

I think I included everything you need - as far as I know, everything you needed to get it up and running was in the box - have had a look around and can't find anything else that should have been there.

www.bla.co.nz are the agents for these and can point you in the right direction to a local dealer if you need any bits and pieces.  Thumbs%20Up

Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kaimoanacowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 5:37pm
Bronze
Bronze

Definitely appreciate it mate and hope it finds lots of fish as well :)

Yup, by the looks of things, everything is in there mate, next thing finding a good day to take it out for a trial run.

Thanks for the agent link.

Have a good one Grant!

Thumbs%20Up