wanted small inflatable

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ski  da mofo!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wanted small inflatable
    Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:31pm
ski da mofo!! View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

how small?reall small so i can biff it up on the roof of me hardtop pref one of them rollup types that dont take ttoo much effort to inflate .think around 2 metersor less, cheap
BIG FISH IS WHERE ITS AT
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 8:09pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yeah mate have a deal, just been offered one for
$350, a roll up with a wooden insert 3 piece floor. let me know and i will see the guy if he is still about. dunno what it is etc just been told its a good one. guy said they were expensive to buy has a blow up keel etc.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 8:26pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

.... just fell off the back of a Chub delivery van taking a couple of nasties to their day in front of the beak...

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.